Vinyl is Back! Well, BN Vinyl that is!

Fluttershy

In order to try and recoop most if not all the money I spent on getting this coin made I would like to sell some of the coin in the forum or on the auction site. But I am not sure what an acceptable price for selling them is for sure. I know most have been selling their coins for around $8 plus $1.50 for shipping. Is this a good price? Any comments thoughts or observations? And I am planning on doing some trading for those who like doing that.

I was wondering the same thing. :ph34r:

Another long day at work...

So, here's the update. Oakcoins has one full version of the art for one of our Coins,

and is sending out for a sample. We're going to test how the Black Nickel looks with Sandblasting.

Then we'll go from there.

We're still finishing up with your Logo work, and I'll email you and let you know how that

is going.

I'm waiting for Jolene to get back so that We can discuss the last few spots.

But, don't worry, we're not behind... we're doing well.

You don't have to worry about how many you're going to order, yet. I'll let you know.

Thanks! :ph34r:

~Allie

Hello Everyone!

I'm back! I'm now working to catch up. I'm checking all my info and will be back to post the TOP 40.

Also, try to send new links to everyone. I just noticed my link didn't work also. Maybe when Jamie updated (edits artwork), it created new links.

I will try to get this all done tonight. STAY TUNED........

CCL

Edited by crazycavelover

THIS IS MY OFFICIAL PLEA FOR TRADES. Also the list of the group!!!

I just wanted everyone to know that it is a huge honor to be able to get a non-trackable set. And, it was a wonderful shock to read about it when I came home. I will really cherish them.

Now, I want to officially offer my coins for trade. Anyone in the group of 40 who wants to trade, please email me. I would like a full set of the trackable coins. And, I do plan to activate them all too!

I have kept careful records over the past few days. (no pun intended, LOL). I hope everyone can accept the way things worked out.

I based this on when I received the first email committing the cacher to the project, when album info (art) was received, and when the art payment fees were paid.....

Also, I will official announce who reserved 40. It was me, LOL. I figured if we reached 39, I would do a coin in honor of my Geocaching partner, Roxy the Geodog! (My 4 pound Chihuahua, her song was: Ain't Nothing But a Cache Hound.) In order to make if fair to everyone, I will give the spot away to Mike. He has been apart of the project since I started group 2. He was kind enough to give his spot to Redwing Dave and went on the wait list because he knew group 2 was full (But not confirmed at that point). Therefore, The Atwell Family coin is now 40.

1. FLUTTERSHY

2. ATLANTAGAL

3. TEAM MACHA

4. PARENTOFSAM

5. SILLYGIRL & JRR

6. GPX NAVIGATORS

7. DAMENACE

8. CACH-U-NUTS

9. TEAM HIGH POINT

10. NIELSENC

11. 57 CHEVY

12. GO JAYBEE

13. UO TRACKERS

14. DRESSELDRAGONS

15. OSHNDOC

16. CRAZYCAVELOVER

17. JEVANS7

18. ~TASIA~

19. PENNYPACKER

20. THE 4 F'S

21. SUMMERANDNANA

22. CHANCERIDER

23. VEGAS GAMBLERS

24. SNOWWOLF75

25. RIVERCITY

26. LINDSYCHRIS

27. GEOSMURFZ

28. NOT SO LOST PUPPIES

29. COREYNJOEY

30. WIJ DRIE

31. TEAM GASMAIN (album made as directed by WSGASKINS)

32. ZUMA ( album made as directed by ONESEARCHING2FIND)

33. GBOTS

34. WHITEBEAR

35. 501 GANG

36. NERO

37. PARROLET

38. REDWING DAVE

39. SOONER22

40. ATWELL FAMILY

(I will make a wait list)

Thanks everyone, Jolene AKA Crazycavelover

Edited by crazycavelover

Wow, Jolene! WELCOME HOME!

Thanks for settling Group #2.

Please don't be offended if you didn't make the list. This is a small idea that grew into something

large, quite quickly, and I am very honored that so many people developed an interest in this Series.

I'm told it's a one of a kind Series, by the way... No one has ever used so many molds for one idea.

We are keeping a wait list, just in case.

Thank YOU! For all of your "Thanks" and your Support! :laughing:

~Allie

Would'nt it just be easier (and less costly for all) if everyone just got a set of 40 + 10 of their own? I think this would cut down on all the mailing, emailing, dealing, etc.

Am I wrong? (I know, I'm asking for it.....let er' rip)

No rips here. It "Sounds" easy, but really, it isn't.

The only way that would happen, is if All of the Money was paid by one individual. Meaning, someone like myself, paid for all of the Coins. That would give me control of what coins went where, thus making certain everyone obtained a "Set" and had some personal coins for themselves. It would also save on mailing/trading hassles.

However, I don't wish to and it doesn't make sense to "own" these coins. They are yours.

I'm keeping the Designs identical to keep it a Series, but that's it. It's your Personal Coin. You're paying for your Mold. You choose what you want to do with your coin.

Yes, this leaves a possibility that someone doesn't trade their coin, but again, it's a personal choice.

Some may only purchase 50 coins, and release them all. Some may purchase 150, and trade them, sell them, who is to know?

So, I suggest to start networking your Trades now. This will give everyone an idea of where they stand.

Thanks!

~Allie

Edited by Fluttershy

As far as trading goes my coins goes, I'll honor peoples requests to get a full set, but I won't go out of my way to do so myself. It'll be cool to have some of the titles, but I'm more interested in new trading stock for some of the local coin-hounds. :}

Thank you Snowwolf75. I'd be very happy to trade with you..

I will email you... :laughing:

Jolene ~ Crazycavelover

As far as trading goes my coins goes, I'll honor peoples requests to get a full set, but I won't go out of my way to do so myself. It'll be cool to have some of the titles, but I'm more interested in new trading stock for some of the local coin-hounds. :}

I would love one of your personal's in BN, Snowwolf! Everytime I see it, my eyes get big!

Sweet - since we were too late to get in on it - at least we can find some and move them around... :laughing::laughing:

I agree...if I trade to get the complete set, I will only have 10 coins left for other trades or to use as FTF prizes, etc.

Ditto. :laughing:

I agree with Snowwolf on this.

I too will honor requests of others that wish to have a "full" set of the 40 coins, but I will not be seeking a full set myself. I will (hopefully) be trading most of my stock with other coin fanatics.

My initial 50 coins will be split between the 3 people that make up "Team High Point" so that doesnt leave a lot for trading. I will order more shortly after we receive the first 50 and will then be ready to trade.

Send me a PM if you would like to trade for one of my "Team High Point" coins and I will keep you on the list and notify you when I am ready to trade.

creacher

Also, I will official announce who reserved 40. It was me, LOL. I figured if we reached 39, I would do a coin in honor of my Geocaching partner, Roxy the Geodog! (My 4 pound Chihuahua, her song was: Ain't Nothing But a Cache Hound.) In order to make if fair to everyone, I will give the spot away to Mike. He has been apart of the project since I started group 2. He was kind enough to give his spot to Redwing Dave and went on the wait list because he knew group 2 was full (But not confirmed at that point). Therefore, The Atwell Family coin is now 40.

1. FLUTTERSHY

2. ATLANTAGAL

3. TEAM MACHA

4. PARENTOFSAM

5. SILLYGIRL & JRR

6. GPX NAVIGATORS

7. DAMENACE

8. CACH-U-NUTS

9. TEAM HIGH POINT

10. NIELSENC

11. 57 CHEVY

12. GO JAYBEE

13. UO TRACKERS

14. DRESSELDRAGONS

15. OSHNDOC

16. CRAZYCAVELOVER

17. JEVANS7

18. ~TASIA~

19. PENNYPACKER

20. THE 4 F'S

21. SUMMERANDNANA

22. CHANCERIDER

23. VEGAS GAMBLERS

24. SNOWWOLF75

25. RIVERCITY

26. LINDSYCHRIS

27. GEOSMURFZ

28. NOT SO LOST PUPPIES

29. COREYNJOEY

30. WIJ DRIE

31. WSGASKINS

32. ZUMA ( album made as directed by ONESEARCHING2FIND)

33. GBOTS

34. WHITEBEAR

35. 501 GANG

36. NERO

37. PARROLET

38. REDWING DAVE

39. SOONER22

40. ATWELL FAMILY

(I will make a wait list)

Thanks everyone, Jolene AKA Crazycavelover

Thanks again Mike! The Maple Leafs Rock! :laughing:

Could someone please forward the pricing email to me at bluesman988 at yahoo.com (change at to @). Since I wasn't in the original group 2 listing, I never received it. I'm very curious to see what this is going to cost me.

Also, if it's not too late, I vote for the LP prefix. It is by far my favorite.

All of my album info should be to CCL today.

Edited by Redwing_dave

Could someone please forward the pricing email to me at bluesman988 at yahoo.com (change at to @). Since I wasn't in the original group 2 listing, I never received it. I'm very curious to see what this is going to cost me.

Also, if it's not too late, I vote for the LP prefix. It is by far my favorite.

All of my album info should be to CCL today.

I've just emailed you the pricing. :D

40. ATWELL FAMILY

I just got chills up mine spine to know I made the top 40. Only been in the sport a short time and appreciate the the spot.

I to am willing to trade one of my coins if people want a whole set.

Now my 2cents. I too would like a gold that would be cool, a gold record. Just need to make 1 set gold. I would pay a bit extra for it even it it is non-trackable.

Edited by Atwell Family

I am willing to keep a list of names of those who want all 40 and put the information together. Send me an email if you want all 40 (the complete set). I will compile the list and send out to everyone.

Is there anyone that does not want to trade to those people who would like the complete set, if so please post and post if you are willing to sell them your coin so they can complete the set.

The problem with the different Metal types is:

The Series is Black Nickel. I would like to keep the Series Identical.

Meaning, no Personal has a More Unique Coin than another Personal.

If the Series is Minted in Black Nickel and two People mint in Gold or Nickel

They will consider it as having an LE.

We're not producing LE's. It's demeaning to the entire group.

I'll be The culprit, in my explanation:

There are 40 Personals. #2-#40 all mint in Black Nickel, as requested by the Leader.

#1 though, declares She wants at least 1 Gold coin made, but decides to mint 40 Gold coins.

Everyone else has Black Nickel. She goes to Ebay and Sells her Gold Coin as an LE, because it's rare.

It is indeed, "Rare"... but that's not what I wanted to happen.

Plus, if I open it to all metals, who's to say they won't all suddenly be gold, and none as I had intended.

I guess, you have to look at it this way:

I have invited people to Join my Series.

My Series has a Set Theme, explained starting on Page 1.

Edited by Fluttershy

The Series is Black Nickel. I would like to keep the Series Identical.

Meaning, no Personal has a More Unique Coin than another Personal.

If the Series is Minted in Black Nickel and two People mint in Gold or Nickel

They will consider it as having an LE.

We're not producing LE's. It's demeaning to the entire group.

I'll be The culprit, in my explanation:

There are 40 Personals. #2-#40 all mint in Black Nickel, as requested by the Leader.

#1 though, declares She wants at least 1 Gold coin made, but decides to mint 40 Gold coins.

Everyone else has Black Nickel. She goes to Ebay and Sells her Gold Coin as an LE, because it's rare.

It is indeed, "Rare"... but that's not what I wanted to happen.

Plus, if I open it to all metals, who's to say they won't all suddenly be gold, and none as I had intended.

I agree, making other metals will make everyone who can only afford 1 metal coins worth less. I could see others making Silver, Platnium, etc. trying to get theirs worth more than the others.

I have a feeling the answer will be the same, but I wanted to clarify about doing different colored enamel on additional coins?

(btw, I agree with your reasoning. Making something outside the series and calling it LE kinda lessens the series as a whole)

I need to be truthful here, when I feel I need to explain myself about this I feel like a jerk.

I'm not a selfish person. I don't need to be thanked. I just want people to enjoy being a part of this.

I'm getting frustrated with having to put my foot down, and sounding like a broken record.

Record... how ironic is that? :D

I'm not taking my toys and going home, I'm just at work... and I don't have

anymore time to put into this right now.

Thanks for understanding.

~Allie.

I agree, making other metals will make everyone who can only afford 1 metal coins worth less. I could see others making Silver, Platnium, etc. trying to get theirs worth more than the others.

In my experience it costs nothing to do a different metal. (plating)

I do understand the reasoning on not wanting a whole variety of metal types. look as the insanity of the Coinfusion coins. theres a ton of different metals and its hard to even tell which is which.

I just thought it would be cool to have a single gold for personal collection. a little something special for our selfs.

I don't have any involvement in this project whatsoever, but last night at 3am I came up with an idea for a display for the whole set of these coins. When we were young, (many, many, moons ago), and purchased a double LP they came in a folded sleeve, like a card or mans wallet. I was thinking along the same line but when opened there would slots for each of these "45's", and as a whole they would create the LP. Don't know if it's a good idea or not, and don't have the means to do it, but thought it had some merit.

And sorry if I am sticking my nose in something that isn't my business, but I really, really, needed to get this off my mind, kind of like some of your song titles that are now stuck in my head. LOL

LP for the prefix.

My 50% share of the Team Gasmain vinyl coins (on list as WSGASKINS), bar one for my own collection, will all be going activated into caches to travel.

Opps... I edited the list to reflect the team.

I am willing to keep a list of names of those who want all 40 and put the information together. Send me an email if you want all 40 (the complete set). I will compile the list and send out to everyone.

Is there anyone that does not want to trade to those people who would like the complete set, if so please post and post if you are willing to sell them your coin so they can complete the set.

WOW. Thanks... I was just trying to make a list based on posts. Email me later... we can compare notes and keep up to date.

Did I hear mention of a website that shows the collected/completed artwork for all the records?? I'd like to take a peak at it, if that's allowed.

As soon as I'm directed to do so, I will email everyone the link to the set. For now, I'm limited to sending the link to your own coin so you can check and aprove it.

HAVE A GREAT DAY EVERYONE ~ CCL

As soon as I'm directed to do so, I will email everyone the link to the set. For now, I'm limited to sending the link to your own coin so you can check and aprove it.

HAVE A GREAT DAY EVERYONE ~ CCL

You can send the Link so people can view all of the Records, Jolene. :D

Please note that a few records have a few too many colors and that is being worked on.

Thanks!

Thank you for offering to compile the list and email it to everyone. I probably won't be attempting to collect all 40, but would like to be able to trade with people who do. My ability to trade with everyone depends upon how many people want a full set. Sadly, I have about a $2000 vet bill looming and it's put a damper on my spending... I might be able to order 75 right now though.

I don't have any involvement in this project whatsoever, but last night at 3am I came up with an idea for a display for the whole set of these coins. When we were young, (many, many, moons ago), and purchased a double LP they came in a folded sleeve, like a card or mans wallet. I was thinking along the same line but when opened there would slots for each of these "45's", and as a whole they would create the LP. Don't know if it's a good idea or not, and don't have the means to do it, but thought it had some merit.

And sorry if I am sticking my nose in something that isn't my business, but I really, really, needed to get this off my mind, kind of like some of your song titles that are now stuck in my head. LOL

Something like this?

Album.jpg

Colors are off but it was quick... :D

Edited by Atwell Family

yes !! also thinking that the back cover could have the listing of each name of the member and their song title, under the headings of "Side 1", for group 1, and "Side 2", for group 2. Then list the "producers", "arrangers", and so on, to the group leaders and the minter. Once again, just a thought : )