Vinyl is Back! Well, BN Vinyl that is!

Fluttershy

I realize the Geo-Records are a little different with the Names up top & the "Songs" on the Bottom,

but I really wanted to showcase the Participants more than the Songs.

I like seeing the Name first. It's a Personal coin, and that's why I have the Names on Top.

~Allie :anibad:

Edited by Fluttershy

Ok. Nice back side.......LOL! I mean the back side of the coin!!!!

One Question. Is there a 24 hour editing period. I went back to edit my list and the edit button is long gone. I watched a post I made at 4:14pm and at 4:15 the edit link was gone. So I think I may have just answered my own question :anibad:

And, do you think I should re post just the list of group 2 so I can edit for another 24 hours. It was the best way for me to keep up. Or is it too much to re post the info over and over each page/day????

edit: For bad spelling as always!!

Edited by crazycavelover

Ok. Nice back side.......LOL! I mean the back side of the coin!!!!

One Question. Is there a 24 hour editing period. I went back to edit my list and the edit button is long gone. I watched a post I made at 4:14pm and at 4:15 the edit link was gone. So I think I may have just answered my own question :anibad:

And, do you think I should re post just the list of group 2 so I can edit for another 24 hours. It was the best way for me to keep up. Or is it too much to re post the info over and over each page/day????

edit: For bad spelling as always!!

It must be 24 hours, which is lucky, because another forum I use only allows 15 minutes!

Repost the list as you need to, it's fine with me.

Thanks, Jolene!

Happy New Year's Eve! :ph34r:

I realize the Geo-Records are a little different with the Names up top & the "Songs" on the Bottom,

but I really wanted to showcase the Participants more than the Songs.

I like seeing the Name first. It's a Personal coin, and that's why I have the Names on Top.

Ok I was just wondering about that. Thanks for the input. I hope everyone has a great New Year.

Top Color: FBFF65

Bottom Color: 0CE7FF

vrg45lv0.jpg

Edited by GeoSmurfz

I know I said I didn't have time to post, but I have a little time before the Party...

What we, as a Group need to decide is when we would like these coins to be made...

I know I said Spring 2007, which leaves it up in the air, but do you want them sooner, and if so, when?

The Artwork is going to be done very quickly, and then it will be ready to go on to Oakcoins.

With almost having 40 people, this will be difficult to prolong it very long, as well as difficult as going ahead too quickly.

We will get a final quote once the artwork is complete, and then I will forward the information privately to each participant. Some have asked if they can purchase more of their own Personal coins, and I believe it will be possible without interfering with the group's main quote.

So my "New Year's Resolution" is to keep you informed, and to mint this Series as smoothly as possible.

I need to know when you'd be ready to go to Mint, financially?

You need to know exactly how much.

That's what we'll be working on next.

For now, Please send logo artwork to me and Jolene this week, so Jamie can finish your Personals.

Have a Happy New Year's Eve,

and Please be careful on the Roads tonight.

OK I think this may pose a problem for some. It was pitched as a spring coin which means it gives people time to get the funds together. I'm afraid we may lose our TOP 40.....

We should decide based on feedback and do what's best for the group.

I hope we can work this out for everyone involved... That's just my 2 cents. I'm not the boss...

Edit: Without posting names. One person will have to back out if it goes thru now. So I guess thats one vote to wait.

Edited by crazycavelover

A new updated list of Group 2:

ChanceRider ~ #22

Line 1: ChanceRider

Line 2: And The Hoofbeats

Line 3: Produced By

Line 4: Oakcoins

Line 5: Ghost Cachers

Line 6: In The Sky

Top Color: 919BFF

Bottom Color: FC83FF

Vegas Gamblers ~ #23

Line 1: Vegas Gamblers

Line 2: John & Sharon

Line 5: Viva "Cache" Vegas

Line 6: Broke by Noon

Top Color: FFBA6F

Bottom Color: FF4134

Snowwolf75 ~ #24

Line 1: Snowwolf75

Line 2: And The Howlers

Line 5: Of Wolf And Cache

Line 6: {leave blank}

Top Color: 88BBFF

Bottom Color: FFAABB

River City ~ #25

Line 1: RiverCity

Line 2: Team Moagy

Line 5: On the Road Again

Line 6: {leave blank}

Top Color: 4BD4FF

Bottom Color: C8FFE2

lindsychris ~ #26

Line 1: lindsychris {ALL LOWERCASE LETTERS PLEASE}

Line 2: Hiding My Crows

Line 5: (We're half Way There)

Line 6: Cachin' On A Trail

Top Color: 7BFF03

Bottom Color:1990FF

GeoSmurfz ~ #27

Line 1: GeoSmurfz

Line 2: MuggleBusters

Line 5: Every Geocache Has

Line 6: Its' Thorn

Top Color: FBFF65

Bottom Color: 0CE7FF

Not So Lost Puppies ~ #28 IN, based on the post... may not respond to my email until Jan 2

Line 1: Not So Lost

Line 2: Puppies

Line 5: Oh Where, Oh Where Has

Line 6: My little cache gone?

Top Color: (NEED HEX CODE)

Bottom Color: (NEED HEX CODE)

coreynjoey ~ #29

Line 1: CoreyNJoey

Line 2: The Lost Satellites

Line 5: Ammo Can Guys

Line 6: Livin In A Micro World

Top Color: 20BF9F

Bottom Color: 87CEFF

wij Drie ~ #30 (if funding allows)

Line 1: team Wij Drie

Line 2: tot cache

Line 5: Drie kleine cachertjes

Line 6: (...zochten bij het hek)

Top Color: Orange (NEED HEX CODE)

Bottom Color: Orange (NEED HEX CODE)

Logo: our three 'kabouter' from our atavar

wsgaskins ~ #31

Line 1: TEAM GASMAIN

Line 2: P.U.M.P. THE CACHE

Line 5: AIN'T NO PUZZLE TOUGH ENOUGH

Line 6: (TO KEEP US FROM FINDIN' YOU)

Top Color: #FDFF31 (Light Yellow)

Bottom Color: #FF0000 (Red)

onesearching2find ~ #32

Line 1: Zuma

Line 2: & jesse The Cachehound

Line 5: Keep On Cachin'

Line 6: In The Free World

Top Color: F7FF34

Bottom Color:77FF43

Logo Color: FF8813

GBOTS ~ #33

Line 1: By GBOTS and

Line 2: Koh Koh, Too

Line 5: Wasted Time

Line 6: (nano cache)

Top Color: EF1400

Bottom Color: 1203FF

WhiteBear ~ #34

Line 1: Running Bear

Line 2: Bushwack of Mine!

Line 5: Go Where No

Line 6: Bear Has Gone Before

Top Color: FF27A0

Bottom Color: 1A22FF

Text Color: FFEB1C

501 Gang ~ #35

Line 1: 501 Gang

Line 2: & The bushwhackers

Line 5: DNF Blues

Line 6: (I've Got The)

Top Color: FFF501 <--------- How Appropriate!!

Bottom Color: 2FE4FF

~ #36

Line 1:

Line 2:

Line 5:

Line 6:

Top Color:

Bottom Color:

~ #37

Line 1:

Line 2:

Line 5:

Line 6:

Top Color:

Bottom Color:

~ #38

Line 1:

Line 2:

Line 5:

Line 6:

Top Color:

Bottom Color:

~ #39

Line 1:

Line 2:

Line 5:

Line 6:

Top Color:

Bottom Color:

~ #40 {RESERVED IF WE REACH A TOP 40}

Line 1:

Line 2:

Line 5:

Line 6:

Top Color:

Bottom Color:

POSSIBLE COINS:

Atwell Family ~ Wanted to join, made album, emailed

Line 1: The Atwell Family

Line 2: The Sound Of cache

Line 5: Cache Every Mountain

Line 6: Hide-Seek-Find

Parrolet ~

Line 1: Parrolet &

Line 2: The Ammo Can Buzzards

Line 5: Birds Of A Feather

Line 6: (Cache Together)

Applewomyn ~ Not sure, made an album, Emailed

glennk721 ~ Maybe, (Glad to talk with you again and thanks for the input. Keep your spirits high)

One more note~

group 2 ~ Please send your album art directly to me. I will then forward group 2 artwork to Jamie when he needs it. It will be easier to keep track of everyone's artwork this way.

Thanks and great job everybody!

I will update any info I have missed... Feel free to point out any errors. I did a bunch of cutting and pasting for this post. Sorry I didn't credit those who originally posted the info... Hope you understand.

Stay tuned...CCL

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Cut and Paste is my new best friend!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :anibad:

Edited by crazycavelover

I'm sorry but we've been out of Town and haven't been on the laptop since Friday!

I will update everything when we get home tomorrow....hope that will be alright!!

Happy New Year everyone!!

And thanks for all the effort that has gone into the planning of this coin! It's great!

Mrs Cachu

As soon as possible is okay with me.

I second that motion. But If we need to wait thats fine too I would like them to be in my hands by the beginning of march but if that isn't possible then thats okay. I realize that some people are still recovering from the present-buying craze of christmas so I am willing to wait.

Here is a picture of what the Common side of each Personal will look like:

common4yd8.jpg

Nice!

I've always hated unbalanced parenthesis like that on a coin.

If you've got the "Trackable At Geocaching.Com" in a smaller font, then why bother putting it also in parenthesis?

Or how about something like "Track the Top40 at Geocaching.Com"

Sometimes GC allows variations in wording to fit the theme.

Well it sounds like we may have our coins sooner than later :anibad:

Its more than OK with the unnamed cacher if they are unable to make this particular coin. In other words, we wont have to wait if everyone else is ready to go.

Again, I vote we get this coin minted right away. Things seem to be going good.

Thanks everyone. All the tips and ideas have helped. And, you all have been very patient with me. I couldn't do this without you all.

Be safe in the new year, CCL

Personally I was hoping to have my coins in time for GeocoinFest. Financially ready so the sooner the better for me. But, I understand it is a group effort....

This goes for us too! I would love to have them by GeocoinFest!

But we can not pay the total amount until January 10th......:anibad: We can do the any die and shared fees anytime.

This goes for us too! I would love to have them by GeocoinFest!

But we can not pay the total amount until January 10th......:anibad: We can do the any die and shared fees anytime.

Due to the complexity the amount of people involved in the project adds, we'll be required to pay when the coins are ready to be ordered. I don't know how Allie is handling the collection of funds for the art fees, but that's the only amount that's separate and it's very inexpensive. The coin price and shipping will be paid direct to the vendor before the order is placed.

This is just a quick tally of votes. The numbers by your name is to keep organized only and is no reflection on the top 40 list.....

READY NOW (Hoping to have by GeocoinFest Feb. 2007)

#1. Crazycavelover (in time for GeocoinFest, But will wait if needed)

#2. The 4 F's

#3. jevans7

#4. lindsychris ( or they will wait they don't mind)

#5. sillygirl&jrr

#6. summerandnana

#7. OshnDoc (in time for GeocoinFest)

#8. Vegas Gamblers

#9. 501 Gang

#10. rivercity (in time for GeocoinFest, But will wait if needed)

EITHER WAY (Now or later)

#11. DresselDragons

#12. chancerider

#13. Team Macha (would like them to be hand by the beginning of march but if not thats ok)

#14. AtlantaGal ("I'd rather get them in early March")

#15. creacher

#16. GBOTS

#17. PennyPacker

#18. 57chevy

TIME WE WILL BE READY

#19. ParentsofSAM (in time for GeocoinFest. But can't pay the total amount until January 10th)

#20. ~tasia~ (after January 15th)

#21. Snowwolf75 (after Jan 19)

#22. GeoSmurfz (Jan 11th) (wants to know if we can order more at a later date..)

LATER

#23. GPX Navigators ("Too much right now after the holidays")

23 votes so far....

I will keep this up to date until I cant edit it anymore in 24 hours.

Hope everyone had a great night last night!!! CCL

Edited by crazycavelover

This is our first time getting a real coin. We wanted it yesterday ;) .

However since we waited till now we can wait.......

Just let me know when to pay and we pay

But the sooner the better is our vote. ;)

We'll second everything the Gamblers said. I'm a notoriously impatient person ( B) ) but whenever is fine with us. Yesterday would have been great! ;)

This is just a quick tally of votes. The numbers by your name is to keep organized only and is no reflection on the top 40 list.....

READY NOW (Hoping to have by GeocoinFest Feb. 2007)

#1. Crazycavelover

#2. The 4 F's

#3. jevans7

#4. lindsychris

#5. sillygirl&jrr

#6. summerandnana

#7. OshnDoc

#8. ParentsofSAM

#9. Vegas Gamblers

EITHER WAY (Now or later)

#1. DresselDragons

#2. chancerider

#3. Team Macha

#4. AtlantaGal

13 votes so far....

I will keep this up to date until I cant edit it anymore in 24 hours.

Hope everyone had a great night last night!!! CCL

Either way is fine by me! ;)

I know I said I didn't have time to post, but I have a little time before the Party...

What we, as a Group need to decide is when we would like these coins to be made...

I know I said Spring 2007, which leaves it up in the air, but do you want them sooner, and if so, when?

The Artwork is going to be done very quickly, and then it will be ready to go on to Oakcoins.

With almost having 40 people, this will be difficult to prolong it very long, as well as difficult as going ahead too quickly.

We will get a final quote once the artwork is complete, and then I will forward the information privately to each participant. Some have asked if they can purchase more of their own Personal coins, and I believe it will be possible without interfering with the group's main quote.

So my "New Year's Resolution" is to keep you informed, and to mint this Series as smoothly as possible.

I need to know when you'd be ready to go to Mint, financially?

You need to know exactly how much.

That's what we'll be working on next.

For now, Please send logo artwork to me and Jolene this week, so Jamie can finish your Personals.

Have a Happy New Year's Eve,

and Please be careful on the Roads tonight.

~Allie ;)

Cash is in hand and ready to spend, so our vote is ASAP.

Happy New Year everyone!

In order to stay in this we'd have to vote for later. But if we are the only one with that vote, we can be dropped. The Spring timing would have been good for us, but I understand others wanting them sooner. It's a great idea though!

Edit: Allie I wrote to you last week about costs, is my email spammed? I'll work on album art later tonight.

Edited by UOTrackers

In order to stay in this we'd have to vote for later. But if we are the only one with that vote, we can be dropped. The Spring timing would have been good for us, but I understand others wanting them sooner. It's a great idea though!

Edit: Allie I wrote to you last week about costs, is my email spammed? I'll work on album art later tonight.

I hope we can do this with out losing anyone...... I like what is becoming our top 40...

Hello, I am ok with Jan 11th when I get paid. As long as I can do reorders. So I can get my first 50 then order another 50 the next month or so. That way I can do trades on here and my family wants some. Also to try and sell some to help cover the cost of it. Is there going to be an trackable icon on geocaching.com?? If so is it all going to be the same icon or do we get our own?? Not sure how that works never had a coin made before. Since I had to redo my computer I lost everything I had to wipe it clean and start all over. So I am going to go through the post and get my colors and make my record again. GeoSmurfz :anitongue:

I hope we can do this with out losing anyone...... I like what is becoming our top 40...

Trust me I don't want to drop out, I like being #13! But I have at least 2 pathtags I am working on, as well as a personal for GW5. So....I need some figures!

Hello, I am ok with Jan 11th when I get paid. As long as I can do reorders. So I can get my first 50 then order another 50 the next month or so. That way I can do trades on here and my family wants some. Also to try and sell some to help cover the cost of it. Is there going to be an trackable icon on geocaching.com?? If so is it all going to be the same icon or do we get our own?? Not sure how that works never had a coin made before. Since I had to redo my computer I lost everything I had to wipe it clean and start all over. So I am going to go through the post and get my colors and make my record again. GeoSmurfz :anitongue:

The icon for all of them is the same. It's shared.

Whew... Five and a half hours driving through the rain takes a lot out of a person. Great news, I found parking right in front of my Apartment. Bad News, Someone decided to tip my Motor Scooter over this weekend while I was away. (It's parked inside my gate. I'm so upset. :anitongue: )

So I lifted it up again, but I won't be able to look at the damage until tomorrow.

Well, Great news for everyone here!!!

Oakcoins wrote this Email to me:

I see some people want to have them done before Geocoin Fest. We are

happy to get it done by then.

What we could do, is make all the coins at once and when people are

ready to pay, we bill them and ship them the coins. Anyone not paying

for the coins by say May 1st gives us the right to unload them.

There should be no problem with anyone making more. To get the best

discount, we would just need to have 1000 coins total.

So, I think this solves the whole situation.

Please jump on board and fill the last few spots, if you haven't.

If you need to submit a logo to me, please do so ASAP.

We're going to finish the artwork this week and get everything going.

I will be submitting the artwork to Oakcoins for the Common side, to get that started.

I'll be contacting Oakcoins this week to discuss the whole financial matter and

I will send a "Group Email" to everyone, privately.

This way you can get your Artwork done and start Minting your Personal Coins ASAP!

Happy New Year! (Fingers crossed that my Scooter isn't badly damaged...)

~Allie

When the artwork is complete we will get a quote.

When I get any info about $cost$, I will email everyone who has been in contact with me. I'm sure some of you may get a duplicate $cost$ email from Fluttershy when the time comes....

WOW! Allie, good to have you back!!!

Edited by crazycavelover