Vinyl is Back! Well, BN Vinyl that is!

Fluttershy

Wow. I thought Christmas was over, and now this.

This is amazing! Sure, we can go up to 20, but I know that I have to get the go ahead

1st line: Your Geocaching nickname

2nd line: Name of your Record

3rd: (Produced By

4th: Oakcoins)

5th & 6th: Your Song's name

You may include one small logo of your own with limited colors,

which will replace the Stereo Time Area.

MadHatter's Logo will be in the Left Area.

Raised metal would be best for this, but a single color would be ok too. Quote is for a max of 4 colors and the side already uses 2-3 :ph34r:

double post :ph34r:

Edited by Fluttershy

Gold, White Nickel and Black Nickel are all the same cost. So people can choose which ONE they want.

As an example, I know I'm doing gold with my dark colors. The white text will actually be raised metal. So will my icon, which will be a peach.

I think hard enamel or epoxy can be an add-on option of an additional $ fee for whoever wants it.

Edited by AtlantaGal

Raised metal would be best for this, but a single color would be ok too. Quote is for a max of 4 colors and the side already uses 2-3 :ph34r:

BN? PS. I'd like to use Hard Enamel for the coins.

I agree with this, raised image on BN? It won't even show.

Here is the revisions with the proper format. Now I just need help with a Logo, any ideas?

DamnMenaceRecord.jpg

Gold, White Nickel and Black Nickel are all the same cost. So people can choose which ONE they want.

As an example, I know I'm doing gold with my dark colors. The white text will actually be raised metal. So will my icon, which will be a peach.

I think hard enamel or epoxy can be an add-on option of an additional $ fee for whoever wants it.

So we will have the ability to do different metals? I thought they would all be the same. What is White Nickel?

Ok I put our little logo on mine. Is that the correct spot? All the black writing is raised metal right? That is my plan for our triangle.

I want BN it makes it look more like a record. Hard enamel is ok but I do like soft better and I would like to keep this project in the $250 - $300 range, that is my budget.

vrg45-3-1.jpg

Edited by ParentsofSAM

Are you saying you'd like your record base itself to be gold?

I had not thought of using gold/platinum(n)

only, Vinyl (Black Nickel) so that all of the coins look alike except for the interior that people design for themselves.

If we're going to go the route of different metals, I guess we can discuss that,

but I would like the colors used to be the same. ( All Hard Enamel)

We didn't get to the color itself discussion, and I guess the quote we've received is for

"Soft enamel"

I like "Hard enamel" much better, so I'd like that to be used for all of the coins. I think it will make

the records look smooth.

We can get another quote.

Please let me know what you think!

Allie

Stupid question, what are you going to use for your icon on the right hand side?

So we will have the ability to do different metals? I thought they would all be the same. What is White Nickel?

Nope, those 3 basic metals cost the same. So why should anyone not be able to choose?

White Nickel is the Bonjet classification for what everyone "calls" nickel or silver. I have their swatch book bookmarked. It's called white nickel :ph34r:

A few song ideas... Does anyone see on that I should use? Are there any keepers?

Moody Blues:

River of Endless Love (Geocoins)

or

River of Endless (geocaches)

Elvis:

Funny How Time Slips Away (While Geoaching)

Have I Told You Lately That I Loved You? (Geocoins) or (Geocaching)

Help Me Make It Through The Night (Cache)

I'm Gonna Sit Right Down and Cry Over You Over a DNF

Rolling Stones:

Anybody Seen My Baby Stolen Geocoin?

Lets Spend The Night (Geocaching) Together

Beatles:

A Day In The Life Of A Geocacher ( I cant remember what the original song was. Forgot to write it down)

I've Got A Feeling (The cache Is Over There)

(I geocache) With A Little help From my Friend

You've Got To Hide Your Love Away. (Geocache)

Any help would be great. CCL

Are you saying you'd like your record base itself to be gold?

I had not thought of using gold/platinum(n)

only, Vinyl (Black Nickel) so that all of the coins look alike except for the interior that people design for themselves.

If we're going to go the route of different metals, I guess we can discuss that,

but I would like the colors used to be the same. ( All Hard Enamel)

We didn't get to the color itself discussion, and I guess the quote we've received is for

"Soft enamel"

I like "Hard enamel" much better, so I'd like that to be used for all of the coins. I think it will make

the records look smooth.

We can get another quote.

Please let me know what you think!

Allie

We agree with Allie...we like the Imitation Hard enamel look :ph34r:

Did I miss the post where price was discussed? Sounds like you've received a quote - or are you waiting to see exactly how many will be produced?

Also, is it possible to work in the vendor's name on the common side of the coin so we have one more line of text to be "creative" with on our "personal" side?? :ph34r:

Nope, those 3 basic metals cost the same. So why should anyone not be able to choose?

White Nickel is the Bonjet classification for what everyone "calls" nickel or silver. I have their swatch book bookmarked. It's called white nickel :ph34r:

I'm very sorry, but I didn't realize that anyone would want to stray from the Black Nickel appearance,

But, I'm going to have to stay with the idea of all of the coins in the series looking the same.

The base is Black Nickel.

I am new at this to so i will need help with all the details.

Thanks Demenace for getting my record up.

Nothing personal Jevans7 but I read your profile and saw that you are a student. Is the "7" an idication of how old you are? Please realize that we are looking to mint a coin and the costs will be a couple hundred dollars. Now if you have the permission from your parents and they are aware of what you are doing then more power to you. Otherwise I hope you are just looking for ways to improve you artistic abilities.

Did I miss the post where price was discussed? Sounds like you've received a quote - or are you waiting to see exactly how many will be produced?

Also, is it possible to work in the vendor's name on the common side of the coin so we have one more line of text to be "creative" with on our "personal" side?? :ph34r:

We are working with the worst case numbers at the moment (which is well within POS's range).

In exchange for the vendor's name being on the coin in the area indicated, the overall quote would receive a healthy discount off the base price we're currently working with. That would be our final number.

We are working with the worst case numbers at the moment (which is well within POS's range).

In exchange for the vendor's name being on the coin in the area indicated, the overall quote would receive a healthy discount off the base price we're currently working with. That would be our final number.

Correct me if I am wrong, since we will all have one custom side we will all have our own die fee right?? The original quantity was for 50 coins correct?

Gosh it is kinda hard to come up with an icon, I can't think of anything.

Wouldn't we have a record icon?

A record icon? I am not sure what you mean but you said you wanted a peach and Parents of Sam have a triangle. So because I like fishing I would want a fish-type icon. I just can't find a good one. I typed in fish icon on google and it doesn't come up with any good ones.

A record icon? I am not sure what you mean but you said you wanted a peach and Parents of Sam have a triangle. So because I like fishing I would want a fish-type icon. I just can't find a good one. I typed in fish icon on google and it doesn't come up with any good ones.

You both are talking about two different icons. the one on the coin and the want on the tracking page of your profile.

Correct me if I am wrong, since we will all have one custom side we will all have our own die fee right?? The original quantity was for 50 coins correct?

Yep, and it still is.

20 people, 1000 coins still is 50 coins each. The 21 dies are worked into the entire price. The only shared die fee in the end is the backside. I won't put $ numbers on this forum, but I have sent them to Allie at each interval.

Ok, I got confused. I thought you meant for the coin edition not our artwork. My bad.