Losing PQ's, watchlist notifications? found logs?

LDove

MODS - can you please leave this thread in this forum since more people come here and will see it. It seems to be developing into a big problem and it needs to be addressed. Thank you.

Several cachers on the geocaching.com thread have noticed they are not getting pocket queries, e-mail notifications of finds and also watchlist notifications. I am having have the same problem - thought it was my computer or something. I am also not receiving notifications of find logs or getting logs on my watchlists either. I will get one a day, that is it, even if 10 of my caches are found. I did not know what to do, so I e-mail gc.com and have so far gotten no response. The other people who have been having problems with notifications have various e-mail providers. Several of the people on one thread mentioned they have Charter and those where the people having problems with pocket queries. I did a PQ and changed the e-mail addy to my hotmail account and it went right through! However, when I tried to put it in GSAK, it also said corrupted file. I had to open it and drag it there. I wish we knew what was going on... :P

Anyone else having a problem? Perhaps if enough people reply with their problems here, Jeremy can get back to us about if this is a server issue or ??? :)

Edited by lonesumdove

As noted, these issues are already being discussed in the Geocaching.com forum. If others are experiencing similar difficulties, I encourage them to post in the applicable thread. That is the forum which is monitored most closely by the Groundspeak developer team.

I'm closing this duplicate thread, since I'm not allowed to move it. :)