Several problems with Bookmark list

Skela

1) When I add new waypoint to bookmark it, it doesn't appear to the list

2) When I do 1) once again I get error 'This listing has already been added to the bookmark list.'

3) When I add the waypoint name to bookmark edit box the behaviour of the box is very strange. First cllick removes XXXX and brings the cursor to the very start. Please, remove whole default value or leave the cursor after GC.

4) A cache was in the list and after I visited some other page and game back it was not there any more, BUT I can't bookmark it ... same as 2)

4) There should be navigation links at the top of the list also

5) There should be different methods to list the caches in the list like: Nearest to homecordinates, Not Found (by me) Found (by me), Created, Last Found, ...

1) When I add new waypoint to bookmark it, it doesn't appear to the list

2) When I do 1) once again I get error 'This listing has already been added to the bookmark list.'

3) When I add the waypoint name to bookmark edit box the behaviour of the box is very strange. First cllick removes XXXX and brings the cursor to the very start. Please, remove whole default value or leave the cursor after GC.

4) A cache was in the list and after I visited some other page and game back it was not there any more, BUT I can't bookmark it ... same as 2)

4) There should be navigation links at the top of the list also

5) There should be different methods to list the caches in the list like: Nearest to homecordinates, Not Found (by me) Found (by me), Created, Last Found, ...

Ookkonää oottanu tarpeeks kauan? :laughing:

Asiat näyttää päivittyvän melko hitaasti lopulliseen kuntoon nykyisin gc.com:ssa.

Tätä puoltaa kohta 2, ettet ole odotellut tarpeeks kauaa.

At the bottom of most (if not every) page with dynamic content, you will find

Current time: 12/27/2006 11:16:27 PM

Last Updated: 12/25/2006 10:49:04 PM

Rendered: From Memory

Coordinates are in the WGS84 datum

If that 3rd line reads Rendered: From Memory instead of Rendered: From Database then it is possible that there are some changes in the database that might not be yet visible for you in the copy rendered from memory. This annoyance has been probably introduced to us as a consequence of an unlucky trial on lightening the performance burden on the database server.

At the bottom of most (if not every) page with dynamic content, you will find

Current time: 12/27/2006 11:16:27 PM

Last Updated: 12/25/2006 10:49:04 PM

Rendered: From Memory

Coordinates are in the WGS84 datum

At the bottom of Bookmark page there is only one line shoving something like you mention above. It's like this

Run on 12/28/2006 1:21:58 PM PST