The last coin to give away!

Team Macha

I have a nose but cannot smell, I have two eyes but cannot see. I have a head, a chest, a neck, but none are any use to me. I cannot walk, I cannot run, I can't abide to see the sun. My day of birth is the eve of my life. Who am I?

Answer this question and you will get a coin. All previous winners of my contests are ineligible. This is a the last coin I have to give away so think about it. You are allowed to try as many times as you wish. Good Luck!

I have a nose but cannot smell, I have two eyes but cannot see. I have a head, a chest, a neck, but none are any use to me. I cannot walk, I cannot run, I can't abide to see the sun. My day of birth is the eve of my life. Who am I?

Answer this question and you will get a coin. All previous winners of my contests are ineligible. This is a the last coin I have to give away so think about it. You are allowed to try as many times as you wish. Good Luck!

Mighta missed it, but what kind of coins did we win? or is it a suprise