Mines Arrived!

Mine arrived today - destination Naga in the Philippines - only one virtual cache 18 miles away from it's destination. However, the main aim is of course to pass the message around about Diabetes, hopefully that will happen by going cache to cache.

Hope to release it tomorrow in London, one of the few regular caches there.

Cheers

Laughalot :laughing:

Mine arrived a week ago and was promtly dispached in Afternoon Ty in St Fagans museum of Welsh heritage, after much bemusement of the person who managed the building in which the cache is housed - apparently the usual person knows about the cache and knows what to do when the welsh phrase is uttered asking for the cache. On my day however there was a temporary member of staff there who neither spoke welsh nor knew about the cache...

we got it in the end though after a friend mentioned "tupperware box".

Got back from my New Year hols to find a bug had arrived while I was away - yay! It's destination is Leninkent in Russia but there are no caches for over 200km from the town!!! :D Well, if it doesn't make it, hopefully it will have some adventures along the way and spread the word.... The nearest cache isn't even in the same country but fingers crossed it gets there eh? :D