Got my new 60csx

texas1

I was going to start my own thread but figure I will just piggie back this one...

I also got a new 60CSx. I have read the manual, 2X's, is there a way to get the waypoints to display the name of the cache instead of the GC#? (Find->Waypoints->list of waypoints)

If you use GSAK to load your waypoints, you can set it up to show the name up to 14 characters that the 60Csx can use.

I was going to start my own thread but figure I will just piggie back this one...

I also got a new 60CSx. I have read the manual, 2X's, is there a way to get the waypoints to display the name of the cache instead of the GC#? (Find->Waypoints->list of waypoints)

If you use GSAK to load your waypoints, you can set it up to show the name up to 14 characters that the 60Csx can use.

Once the waypoints/geocaches are loaded into the GPSr that is the name of the waypoint. Using GSAK as mentioned is a great way to get the names to be representative of the geocache names.