Palm Z22 error message

GRNZOOM

I have a new Palm Z22. When I try to d/l from GASK I get this error message.

"HotSync operation was terminated, Some of your data was NOT backed up. etc.ect"

I looked at Palm support on line, no help there that I could find.

A couple of guys on the GASK forum made some suggestions, but they didn't seem to work.

Now it your turn.. :P

Thanks.. Nick

"HotSync operation was terminated, Some of your data was NOT backed up. etc.ect"

A couple of guys on the GASK forum made some suggestions, but they didn't seem to work.

What does the hotsync log show? It should tell you what conduits blew up.

What does the hotsync log show? It should tell you what conduits blew up.

Here is the rest of the log..

"An application on the PC failed to respond to the Hot Sync operation initialization notification. this application may need to be restarted."

Nick

Can you do a normal palm sync when no GSAK data is involved?

As an aside (and forgive me if I'm behind the curve) I don't remember GSAK writing sync-able output directly. When I was using it I think it wrote the the html outfiles (http://www.gsak.net/help/hs7000.htm) and you'd feed them to plucker or whatever to generate the syncable data.

Then use a viewer of some kind on the palm (plucker? cachemate?) to view the caches.

Just out of looking into buying a Z22 i ran across this post and tons of others referring to getting the info onto the Z22. GSAK cannot put out the info directly to the Palm format. It looked to me like it puts it to a format that can be read by Cachemate which needs to be on the palm. Not sure if that's 100% right but that was what i had gathered.

Jayman11