Just because Christmas is over doesn’t mean we have to stop right...?

Team JSAM

Ok I will be giving away 4 geocoins, all trackable I am not going to say which ones at first but one is a one of a kind I will announce after there is a winner what they have won.

1st winner = Post number 56 - Winner = chief20r2, Prize = Team Jsam Geocoin

2nd winner = Post number 99 - Winner = BadAndy, Prize = United We Cache Geocoin

3rd winner = Post number 194 - Winner = ClayC, Prize = Gold GeoCredit Card Geocoin

4th winner = This coin will go to who ever can post the funniest x-mas pic in this thread which ever one makes me laugh the most will get this coin. ByrnedFishWinner = ByrnedFish, Prize = United We Cache Gold with glitter, only one gold with glitter was ever made.

5th winner = Post after mine - Winner = sawblade5, Prize = TSD 2.5 Geocoin

6th winner = Post after mine - Winner = The 4 F's, Prize = Racer Coin Geocoin

7th winner = Post after mine - Winner = Atlantagal, Prize = United We Cache BN without glitter only one made

8th winner = Post after mine - Winner = wyohunter, Prize = Team Jsam Geocoin

Let the posting begin!

Jake

New winners!!

Thanks Again! This has been fun. Now I can just watch for a while!

maybe if you give keep up with the contest all day then I'll be the only left to win ....lol

Anthus I am with you. Some have to eat and sleep. Now if I can get the other guys to cook for me, I will be set.

i think you are on to something. let's distract the rest.

Hey, they are giving away coins on that other coin forum but you have to be logged out of this forum....lol

maybe if you give keep up with the contest all day then I'll be the only left to win ....lol

Anthus I am with you. Some have to eat and sleep. Now if I can get the other guys to cook for me, I will be set.

i think you are on to something. let's distract the rest.

Hey, they are giving away coins on that other coin forum but you have to be logged out of this forum....lol

I think it's a "Last person" to post contest.

Jayman11

I have to agree. I signed up on geocaching.com about 2 years ago but didnt really understand it all and then just started actually going out and getting into it the beginning of this past summer and now im hooked. It's great to see how friendly and generous people can be. There arent many people out there like that anymore but it sure seems like a lot of them that do exist all geocache!! :P

Jayman11