What would you trade

graylling

A set of dream catcher coins for either one, but I guess the question is "what do you want for one of those?"

On the subject of "what would you trade" - the coin I'd really like to get is a Lackey coin. I know there's a bunch of them (Signal owns almost 1900), but you can't get one unless you "know someone" if you know what I mean. I wonder what someone would want for one of those.

Windrose

edited number of Signal's coins

Edited by Windrose

I would trade my eternal gratitude and the joy you would get for making someone VERY happy thisa time of year... I know, not a lot to give for such a generous offer, but after giving away a bunch of my coins, that's about all I have left right now!!

May everyone have a SAFE and HAPPY New Year!!!

edit to add...must be turning Italian!! thisa????

Edited by Rockin Roddy

For those who are wondering about these. Yes, I actually do have 2 sets of them (probably the only person in the world with 2 sets) and am seriously considering offering up one set for trade.

How did I manage that? My brother used to live in Winnipeg a few years ago. When I would go visit him we would always go out caching. He actually got this set out of caches. However my brother is not interested in geocoins and he gave them to me as a present for christmas, knowing I collect geocoins. He also knows I have them myself so I figure he just wanted to get rid of them.

For those who don't know about these coins, they were minted by a cacher in Winnipeg about 4 years ago, long before the geocoin craze took off. There were only 50 of each minted.

I would much rather part with these as a set rather than individually, but don't keep an eye on ebay because I will not be selling them. :o

For the 2 coin set? How about my moun10bike version 3?

He's already got a v3, otherwise mine would have been tabled up :o

Well, I'm sure that he wouldn't mind TWO Moun10Bike v3 coins, for their trade value. Just look at the

interest in the "duplicate set" he's currently offering up.

Just wondering why the images are modified to obliterate the back side?

My pair of coins don't look like the photos :laughing:

I noticed that also, at least on the square one, Mine has a Groundspeak logo that takes up the whole backside. I'd like to see that round one up close though. :D

Edited by 57chevy

Just wondering why the images are modified to obliterate the back side?

My pair of coins don't look like the photos :laughing:

I noticed that also, at least on the square one, Mine has a Groundspeak logo that takes up the whole backside. I'd like to see that round one up close though. :D

I couldn't resist making an offer - Email sent. :D