Manunka Chunk Tunnels

lakelady

Unless those waders were made by Old Town I just might wait a bit after this rain :laughing: .

And if I were to do that tunnel again....I'd use a simple headlamp. That will get the job done.

Creepy in there with all the collapses....I'd be leary of all that water weight above! But that's just me :laughing: .

BUT BEWARE The.......yada-yada-yada......y'all heard it before.

Best cache ever so far.

Who you calling a cheat? We bushwhacked in from Sarepta Road, found the cache, and signed our log! We earned our smiley! We experienced the tunnels from the south end. Going through them should be a 5* terrain!

Anyone can bushwhack!

But it's not every day that you get to walk through some old, abandoned RR tunnels. :D

HD, You know I'm just bustin' chops. (I don't believe there is really cheating in Geocaching or solitary)

In actuality, those that chose to climb over the tunnels are really crazy. That's some serious terrain and bushwhacking.

Anyway, I'd love to join a party that goes for this one. I've been back there three or four times since I found the cache, it's too cool.