My turn!

Damenace

Potash, UT

or

Dead Horse Point

We have a winner!!!!! Dead Horse Point was the answer. Congratulations

There's a great virtual there. My next guess was Shaeffer (sic?) Road. Isn't that Potash in the background?

Indeed those are the Potash Ponds. I have to say that I have been to almost all the places that where mentioned in this thread, I am going to have a hard time picking another picture but I will see what I can do.

Potash, UT

or

Dead Horse Point

We have a winner!!!!! Dead Horse Point was the answer. Congratulations

There's a great virtual there. My next guess was Shaeffer (sic?) Road. Isn't that Potash in the background?

Indeed those are the Potash Ponds. I have to say that I have been to almost all the places that where mentioned in this thread, I am going to have a hard time picking another picture but I will see what I can do.

We've been to most of the places too. We love Utah. We were just there in September - stayed in Moab for most of it and also hit up Vernal. Could easily spend a large chunk of time exploring Utah and still never get to see it all. Awesome place to visit - and 4-wheel it. :)