Merry Christmas to all!

Rockin Roddy

I want to talk about how great this guy is!.

He offered to drive to my house to get a coin to me in time for Christmas if I needed it.

My hubby said I should tell him we're in Mexico and can he drive it down now! :):lol:

Seriously, the only person who was getting that "present" was me and I can wait (not!)

Thanks for the great customer service and I hope your Christmas was Merry, Steve.

:)

Edited by nooks

Merry Christmas everyone. Wish I could go caching, but I'm on call (for work), so all I can do is hang out on the internet & wait to get paged.

Windrose

Wouldn't want you to miss out, Windrose. Everybody send those great puzzle caches to Wiindrose, that will keep you entertained! :) :)

Work on Christmas...well, I guess SOMEONE has to do it!! I'm just glad I have a seaonal job and this is the OFF season!!

Here's to hoping the pager never goes off!!

Merry Christmas all...I have a random number already picked and waiting for the cacher to get there!!!

I'm now off to place a few caches...yes, still on the motorcycle!!

Merry Christmas everyone. Wish I could go caching, but I'm on call (for work), so all I can do is hang out on the internet & wait to get paged.

Windrose

Wouldn't want you to miss out, Windrose. Everybody send those great puzzle caches to Wiindrose, that will keep you entertained! :) :)

Actually that's what I'm doing in between postings :lol: . And organizing photo albums.

Windrose

Work on Christmas...well, I guess SOMEONE has to do it!! I'm just glad I have a seaonal job and this is the OFF season!!

Here's to hoping the pager never goes off!!

Merry Christmas all...I have a random number already picked and waiting for the cacher to get there!!!

I'm now off to place a few caches...yes, still on the motorcycle!!

It's only gone off twice so far today. 1st - someone who couldn't get the toner cartridge in the printer (had to go in for that) and someone whose login session was varied off (dialed in and fixed that).

I usually I get about 10-15 calls and have to go in 4-5 times. But Christmas is lighter (unless things crash and burn). We only have to do one holiday a year and every 8th weekend.

Windrose

Windrose

BS! Take the cell phone, and go get some nearby caches.

How dare you let work interfere with what is most important!!! :lol:

:lol::):)

:P:) I tried doing that in the past, but it never failed as soon as I'd get out of the car and head for the cache, I'd get paged. I've learned to not even go to the grocery store, because as soon as I get my cart full I get paged. Murphy's Law - as long as I just hang out around the house and wait for a page - I get fewer pages :lol: .

It's never something that I can fix by talking to the user either (even if it's an "ID ten T" error) I have to be able to go in or dial in and take care of it.

Windrose

Windrose

BS! Take the cell phone, and go get some nearby caches.

How dare you let work interfere with what is most important!!! :lol:

:lol::):)

:P:) I tried doing that in the past, but it never failed as soon as I'd get out of the car and head for the cache, I'd get paged. I've learned to not even go to the grocery store, because as soon as I get my cart full I get paged. Murphy's Law - as long as I just hang out around the house and wait for a page - I get fewer pages :lol: .

It's never something that I can fix by talking to the user either (even if it's an "ID ten T" error) I have to be able to go in or dial in and take care of it.

Windrose

What do you do Windrose?

OK...here's my last giveaway!! This one SHOULD last a bit, please no back-to back posts (multiple posts of course are GREAT, just not one after the other)!!

The winner will get my coins (both the LE black nickel AND the gold RE)!! Second place will get their choice of metals and third will get a gold!!

Now, to win you must be the 1000th post to this thread!! For second place, you must be the 500th and for third you must be the 250th!!

There's also a coin going to a random winner...ALL posts MUST have a Christmas greetings or picture to be eligible for this!!

HAPPY HOLIDAYS !!!! :)

I won't be sitting here trying to win, but I can add a post to help the next person along.

Merry Christmas, Happy Kwanza, Happy Chanuka ... SEASONS GREETINGS.