Merry Christmas to all!

Rockin Roddy

12-10-05d.jpg

The last couple years we have been involved in the Christmas Boat Parade on the Hood Canal. This is one of several boats. People from shore blink there lights or their flashlights and wave & shout "Merry Christmas". It is one of most enjoyable times of the season for us.

Merry Christmas to All! May this day be a special one for you and your family.

From the Tribe

So that this thread could continue in the spirit of Christmas, good tidings and joy, I've merged two duplicate threads and asked Rockin Roddy to change his requirement from 1000 posts, (that request is a little overwhelming for the servers) and make it something a little more reasonable. We can work together.

So that this thread could continue in the spirit of Christmas, good tidings and joy, I've merged two duplicate threads and asked Rockin Roddy to change his requirement from 1000 posts, (that request is a little overwhelming for the servers) and make it something a little more reasonable. We can work together.

Yes, and by the power vested in Eartha, the number of the post that wins shall be: XXX !!! <---- (I'll edit this later when I read my own post) :laughing:

:laughing: I just realized I hadn't gotten one of these this year. Whatta bummer. :laughing:

fruitcake.jpg

Never had one of these, but from the things I hear I haven't missed anything!!

Merry Christmas Everyone!!

From what I hear, there's only a fruitcake in the world - - - everyone who gets it just wraps it up again and and gives it away...

:laughing: I just realized I hadn't gotten one of these this year. Whatta bummer. :laughing:

fruitcake.jpg

Never had one of these, but from the things I hear I haven't missed anything!!

Merry Christmas Everyone!!

From what I hear, there's only a fruitcake in the world - - - everyone who gets it just wraps it up again and and gives it away...

So I might get my chance then yet huh?!? :laughing:

But according to this, the 1000 posts is supposed to be changed.