Merry Christmas to all!

Rockin Roddy

OK...here's my last giveaway!! This one SHOULD last a bit, please no back-to back posts (multiple posts of course are GREAT, just not one after the other)!!

The winner will get my coins (both the LE black nickel AND the gold RE)!! Second place will get their choice of metals and third will get a gold!!

Now, to win you must be the 1000th post to this thread!! For second place, you must be the 500th and for third you must be the 250th!!

There's also a coin going to a random winner...ALL posts MUST have a Christmas greetings or picture to be eligible for this!!

Edited by Rockin Roddy

OK...here's my last giveaway!! This one SHOULD last a bit, please no back-to back posts (multiple posts of course are GREAT, just not one after the other)!! In the spirit of Christmas, be fair!! :)

The winner will get my coins (both the LE black nickel AND the gold RE)!! Second place will get their choice of metals and third will get a gold!!

Now, to win you must be the 1000th post to this thread!! For second place, you must be the 500th and for third you must be the 250th!!

A random winner will also get a coin...ALL POSTS are eligible for the random coin...but there MUST be a CHRISTMAS picture or greetings to win the random!!

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL!!!!!

SORRY ALL THIS IS A REPEAT POST BY ERROR!!!!! If anyone knows how to close this one out, please shout out and I'll get this one out of here!!

Edited by Rockin Roddy

OK...here's my last giveaway!! This one SHOULD last a bit, please no back-to back posts (multiple posts of course are GREAT, just not one after the other)!! In the spirit of Christmas, be fair!! :)

A random winner will also get a coin...ALL POSTS are eligible for the random coin...but there MUST be a CHRISTMAS picture or greetings to win the random!!

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL!!!!!

Are you givng away twice as many coins now since there is two posts?

Which thread do we post to, we now have duplicate threads?

Yes...there was a "hickup" when I went to add this thread!!! Sorry!! If anyone knows how to close the second thread, I'd be happy to fix it!!

I made this long to give our wet coasters a chance at the fun too, plus I like to make it a long drawn out event!! Have fun with it!!!

MERRY CHRISTMAS ALL!!! I'll be posting from time to time to add to the count...and when someone wins one of the prizes!!!!