Merry Christmas!

The 4 F's

Merry Christmas to everyone!!!

We'll be giving away 4 of our personal geocoins.

The 12th person to post will get a black nickel coin.

The 25th person will get an antique gold coin.

The person who guesses my puppy's name gets a limited edition foggy gold coin.

The person who guesses the nickname given to her by the breeder will get a limited edition foggy gold coin - hint: it starts with an "S".

IMG_0415_1.jpg:D

Good luck!!!!

Edited by The 4 F's

Wow! That was fast!!! ByrnedFish, you're too quick! I didn't think someone would catch on so soon! Her name is Lily - I liked the guesses with the "F" theme! And "Ragtop"? That was actually cute! :D

Congratulations to ByrnedFish, 501 Gang, and Are We There Yet!!! Send me your addresses!

I want to keep this going just a bit longer, so I'm extending it to include another limited edition foggy gold coin to the person who can guess the nickname given to Lily by the breeder - it starts with an "S"....

Wow! That was fast!!! ByrnedFish, you're too quick! I didn't think someone would catch on so soon! Her name is Lily - I liked the guesses with the "F" theme! And "Ragtop"? That was actually cute! :D

Congratulations to ByrnedFish, 501 Gang, and Are We There Yet!!! Send me your addresses!

I want to keep this going just a bit longer, so I'm extending it to include another limited edition foggy gold coin to the person who can guess the nickname given to Lily by the breeder - it starts with an "S"....

sleepy

PM sent. Thanks again so much & Happy Holidays to you all!!!

Kelly & Barbara (Are_we_there_yet?)