Yet another Christmas coin give away

dorkfish

Ok, I cant read all the notes here till later, cause my family thinks they need to eat or somthing. BUT, Ill tell you a cute little story. SEe, my toddler LOVES matchbox cars. He has hundreds of them, he MUST. Santa wasnt feeling ANY pain last night, let me tell you. That was some good punch. My head feels better, thanks.

Anyway, so Im looking through my stocking, its always my favorite thing, plenty of room for things like DIAMONDS, right? I dont find any rocks whatsoever:-(, but I DO find a matchbox jeep. Now Santa put more then a few of matchbox vehicles in the younguns' stocking late last night, and its quite possible that he misparked the jeep. That happens , right?

So an hour later, and my husband asks me how I liked what I got in my stocking. What I got was a key, that unlocked a box full of cordless tools for my geocache making desire, which I post on a "what did you get " thread later after I feed these kids.

Hes like, so, um, what else? WEll. the kids tossed in some candy money, why? He sais, wasnt there anything else in there? OH YEAH, there were two small walnut "things"......since Im in a hurry here I cant think of the right word to describe them, ill just call them " more dust collectors", and a jeep matchbox by accident....hehe.

So he sais where the jeep? Well of course I gave it to its rightfull owner, who has now lost it in a sea of paper and ribbons and a gazillion other cars, trucks, tractors, trains.

Anyway, I gotta go check the tri-tip and somthing is burning, so to cut to the chase, that Jeep WAS supposed to be in my stocking. My hubby had taken off the roof to symbolize what I am getting for Christmas, my jeeps soft top is TORN to pieces, can only use it in warm weather.

Gotta run, tummies are getting pe-od at me REALLY bad, they are threatening mutiny if I dont serve food, NOW.

Here are the previous winners who posted at the right moments:

Eagle-2

ByrnedFish

Redtailfalconer

Are We There Yet

Damenace

Dresseldragons

Here are the rest of the winners. Some had funny or cute pictures & others I noticed hadn't won any contests yet :o ByrnedFish put up alot of funny cartoons but he already won a seahorse coin, sorry.

Prairiepartners

Castle Man

QuigleyJones

Summerandnana

57Chevy

Rockin Roddy

GBOTS

Please send me your addresses if you haven't already done so.

The next two posts will also receive a seahorse coin. Only to people who haven't won any coins over the last 3 days.

Happy Holidays & Congrats to all the winners!

Edited by dorkfish

Our tradition is to open gifts on Christmas eve, then hit a candleight service, then return home. The kids usually place a plate with a cookie, a single malt scotch and a carrot for the reindeer. Well now that the girls are getting older and wiser, they thought it wasnt good for Santa to be drinking scotch as that might impair his sleigh driving abilities, so he got a diet pepsi instead. By morning the pepsi was drunk, only crumbs remained of the cookie, and the carrot Santa must have fed to his reindeer! The truth is I decided I couldnt waste the carrot, so I chewed it and chewed it, then spit a little of the orange clumps outside in the snow in the driveway....thinking that this might lead to further evidence that Santa fed the reindeer and that he must have been feeding them right outside the door. So this morning after the kids opened presents and were pleased that Santa ate his share, they went outside and the first thing they discovered was the bits of carrot that lay in the snow. To the girls it was evidence alright, however it was evidence of a different kind. The first thing they said was "LOOK Dad! It's Reindeer poop!!!"!

Happy Holidays and a happy New Year!

Blue Eyed Peas

Auke Bay, Alaska

I have story: My nephew who turned 10 today came to my house for his first birthday. My sister-in-law made him a whinny-the-pooh cake that was just beautiful. Anyway we were all sitting around the dining room table and singing happy birthday. Then we decided to give the cake to him just to see what he would do. Ha! the little booger stuck his whole face right in the middle of it. and then looked up at his mom and giggled. We all thought it was hilarious and it was worth getting a piece of cake with no frosting just to see it all over his face.

Edited by Team Macha

Our tradition is to open gifts on Christmas eve, then hit a candleight service, then return home. The kids usually place a plate with a cookie, a single malt scotch and a carrot for the reindeer. Well now that the girls are getting older and wiser, they thought it wasnt good for Santa to be drinking scotch as that might impair his sleigh driving abilities, so he got a diet pepsi instead. By morning the pepsi was drunk, only crumbs remained of the cookie, and the carrot Santa must have fed to his reindeer! The truth is I decided I couldnt waste the carrot, so I chewed it and chewed it, then spit a little of the orange clumps outside in the snow in the driveway....thinking that this might lead to further evidence that Santa fed the reindeer and that he must have been feeding them right outside the door. So this morning after the kids opened presents and were pleased that Santa ate his share, they went outside and the first thing they discovered was the bits of carrot that lay in the snow. To the girls it was evidence alright, however it was evidence of a different kind. The first thing they said was "LOOK Dad! It's Reindeer poop!!!"!

Happy Holidays and a happy New Year!

Blue Eyed Peas

Auke Bay, Alaska

Congrats Black Eyed Peas. You won the last Seahorse coin. :o