Funny story about a couple of TB

SUp3rFM & Cruella

More than a year ago, we launched "O Almeida" TB. It was running on the 1st portuguese TB race. He made it to 2nd place. Which was pretty good!

Some days ago, he was dropped in British Columbia, Canada, at Primetime geocache.

Last June, we sent "O Descobridor", a Portuguese Geocoin to "The Moops", for them to place it around Toledo, Ohio. It has a great story and some nice photos, too.

Again, some days ago, it was dropped in British Columbia, Canada at When Dinossaurs get drunk geocache.

Funny thing is that they're only 3000 meters/2.2 miles away from each other! Wouldn't it be cool if they met on a cache in BC?

Both are at NW 8350.8km and NW 8354.2km away from our home. :laughing:

Funny, isn't it?

Hi guys!

We've done both these caches; one is in our 'Favourite Caches', but certainly not easy by any means. We'd like to help you out, but it may not be quick... snow cover may impede retrieval, also we've had some horrific windstorms that have topped a lot of trees, blocked trails and made cache retrieval a challenge. A container hidden "under a pile of bark" could now mean under a newly fallen tree :laughing: . We'll watch them for you and try to reunite them if we can.

Hi guys!

We've done both these caches; one is in our 'Favourite Caches', but certainly not easy by any means. We'd like to help you out, but it may not be quick... snow cover may impede retrieval, also we've had some horrific windstorms that have topped a lot of trees, blocked trails and made cache retrieval a challenge. A container hidden "under a pile of bark" could now mean under a newly fallen tree ;) . We'll watch them for you and try to reunite them if we can.

Geocachers are some of the nicest people in the world. I've watched some go way out of their way for my travel bugs and am constantly surprised and touched by the things folks have done for my travel bugs.

You all are awesome to help these cachers out!

:laughing: Mission accomplished :laughing:

I finished this one up today by grabbing the 'O Descobridor' coin from 'When Dinosours Get Drunk'.

Now I have both in my hot little hands!

Yiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiipeeeeeeeee! Thank you! That's great! Can you please take a photo of them together on a cache hunt?

This is for sure, one ours of the most unusual stories.

Here they are! Photo by sdkonkle!

18bff0db-4d02-4199-8976-2e61a09ab16c.jpg

Hope you had fun on getting those two.

We've only noticed this by the forums. Seems that the notifications are not working...

Edited by SUp3rFM & Cruella