Yet another give away!

UOTrackers

Tomorrow marks our 1st year of caching anniversary. My very last present last year was a GPSr, and as soon as I opened it I ran to the nearest computer to find the closest cache. I've been addicted ever since. Ironically the first time I read about Geocaching was on my wedding day. I have no idea how I found time to read a newspaper on my wedding day but I recently found the saved article. So to the first person to correctly guess our wedding date goes a Misty Gold UOTrackers coin. Only 20 exist and to date I think only 6 have left us. Might be coin #6 (they are burried in a closet so I'm not sure). I wont, however, be back at a computer until tomorrow sometime, so you'll have to wait to find out the answer. Only 1 guess per person please! Good Luck!

Our one year geocahing anniversary is tomorrow as well! We also received the gps as a present and went off to go find some since we have no family nearby. food was gone and all presents opened. Our first 2 searches were DNF nanos. We really had no idea what we were looking for with those micros and we really thought we were terrible at this game. We kept at it though and did make it to a park that day and found two regular conatiners, so at lest that affirmed we weren't totally hopeless. :laughing: We did go back another day and find those 2 blinkies and we haven't looked back. :mad: We cached today but I told everyone we have to go do at least one anniversary cache tomorrow.

Happy GC Anniversary. :huh: Will be back with a date soon.

Tomorrow marks our 1st year of caching anniversary. My very last present last year was a GPSr, and as soon as I opened it I ran to the nearest computer to find the closest cache. I've been addicted ever since. Ironically the first time I read about Geocaching was on my wedding day. I have no idea how I found time to read a newspaper on my wedding day but I recently found the saved article. So to the first person to correctly guess our wedding date goes a Misty Gold UOTrackers coin. Only 20 exist and to date I think only 6 have left us. Might be coin #6 (they are burried in a closet so I'm not sure). I wont, however, be back at a computer until tomorrow sometime, so you'll have to wait to find out the answer. Only 1 guess per person please! Good Luck!

21 December ?

Happy Holidays

I'm going to guess December 2, 2005. I'm betting on the fact that you started geocaching shortly after you read the article on your wedding day and that your last present was on christmas. December 2nd is my best friend's birthday, so I'm using that in hopes for good luck. was going to try October 12, 2005, another friend's birthday, but the last person guessed that. Not the same year, but I don't know how exact this has to be

-RxMan387

Edited by RxMan387

my guess.

June 16, 2003