happy holidays

rjbloom & co

I was stuck in Atlanta for a night on my way to Gainesville, Florida for the holidays. On a lark, I check for local caches. And whaddayyaknow, there is one only 1/2 block from the hotel, on "Bobby Brown" avenue. It made a great excuse for a morning walk around the block! Santa came early for me this year. Also, the wife and 5 yo gave me an early present this year that was a puzzle that led to a cache in our backyard full of chocolate--gotta love that! Happy holidays, everyone!

I was stuck in Atlanta for a night on my way to Gainesville, Florida for the holidays. On a lark, I check for local caches. And whaddayyaknow, there is one only 1/2 block from the hotel, on "Bobby Brown" avenue. It made a great excuse for a morning walk around the block! Santa came early for me this year. Also, the wife and 5 yo gave me an early present this year that was a puzzle that led to a cache in our backyard full of chocolate--gotta love that! Happy holidays, everyone!

WoooHoooooo!!

She sounds like a keeper!