Merry Christmas!

El Diablo

Well I'm off for the evening and I just wanted to say Merry Christmas to all. I wish you and yours a very happy holiday, and I hope you get all the geo swag you wanted. I got a PDA to go paperless! I still didn't get my geo puppy dog though. :laughing: Maybe next year. :mad:

Everyone have a joyful and safe holiday.

El Diablo

Well I'm off for the evening and I just wanted to say Merry Christmas to all. I wish you and yours a very happy holiday, and I hope you get all the geo swag you wanted. I got a PDA to go paperless! I still didn't get my geo puppy dog though. :huh: Maybe next year. :(

Everyone have a joyful and safe holiday.

El Diablo

HA! BUMHUG!

Its my freakin' DAY OFF and I'm stuck at work until 10 PM! :huh::laughing:

Seriously though,

Merry Christmas to all. :D

The Snoogstress and I both had to work today and we're gonna be totally busy caring for MommaFrog tomorrow, so we exchanged today.

I got an 80GB iPod for paperless cachin' and a double bada** Toshiba Laptop.

The Snoogstress got some GIA & IGI certified ice (a girl's best friend :D ) to wear in her ears and a Beretta Cheetah to protectect 'em with. :mad: She can already break the Beretta down to component parts and rebuild it in under 30 seconds. :D I'm so proud. :o

Merry Christmas to all. Please remember to hug the ones you love :D and not do bodily harm to the ones you hate. :D

Merry Christmas to the police officers, firefighters, and other emergency service workers that have to work today to help keep us safe.

A special Merry Christmas to our troops fighting for us overseas.

-Jim :laughing: