Merry Christmas

Anthus

Now for another giveway. This one will, hopefully, last longer than the last one.

The first one to correctly guess the number of miles on the vette -- within 500 miles -- will win a Decoder 1.5 LE. You must post to this thread. One guess per person -- edited posts will be voided. dhenninger not eligible to win since he won the first contest.

Merry Christmas....Mrs. Anthus

Thanks Anthus for the contest and Christmas Cheer! Hope your feeling better soon! (Seen you were sick on one of the other threads)

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Thanks. I'm feeling a little better but not good enough to leave the house. Had to cancel some planned visits to family member houses tonight. This flu has been passed down through my family members over the last two weeks. I guess it's my turn to have it.

Thanks Anthus for the contest and Christmas Cheer! Hope your feeling better soon! (Seen you were sick on one of the other threads)

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Thanks. I'm feeling a little better but not good enough to leave the house. Had to cancel some planned visits to family member houses tonight. This flu has been passed down through my family members over the last two weeks. I guess it's my turn to have it.

I can feel for ya. It ripped through our house the last 2 weeks and we are finally feeling up to Christmas.