2 quickies about City Navigator

boiseduo

Hi there

I just loaded up City Navigator on my 60csx. Two questions:

1) Is there a way to manually type in an address and navigate to it?

2) Is there a way to type in the name of a location, such as Best Buy, and have it find the closest ones and then navigate to one of them?

I can do these things on my cell phone, so I would imagine this would be possible with the GPSr and City Navigator, I just can't seem to find that option! Any help would be greatly appreciated!!

Happy Holidays!!

Hi there

2) Is there a way to type in the name of a location, such as Best Buy, and have it find the closest ones and then navigate to one of them?

I can do these things on my cell phone, so I would imagine this would be possible with the GPSr and City Navigator, I just can't seem to find that option! Any help would be greatly appreciated!!

Happy Holidays!!

1. Hit the Find button, and select Address. Follow the prompts.

2. Maybe. It depends on if it's included as a Point Of Interest. Select Find... Shopping, then use the Menu to bring up the Closest Containing option, and type in the name of the business.

Hi there

Happy Holidays!!

That all works great! Thanks!