Spreading a little Christmas Cheer!

SkinGuy

i cant keep track of who ive sent PM's to, and the SENT PM folder doesnt seem to work? anyone else have this probelm? Emails i can keep track of because it sends one to me automtically?

You have to check the box at the bottom of the PM if you want to track it or have a copy put in your sent box. It does not do it automatically. ;)

i cant keep track of who ive sent PM's to, and the SENT PM folder doesnt seem to work? anyone else have this probelm? Emails i can keep track of because it sends one to me automtically?

You have to click the "keep a copy" check box. It used to be automatically checked unless you unchecked it. Now its automatically checked unless you remember to check it each time. At least that's the way mine is set. I can't find a way to change the default to be auto checked -- and I never remember to check it until after I've hit the send button. ;)

Windrose

I feel a bit selfish and greedy for continuing to reply to the offers. I'm going to keep replying, I guess. If I shouldn't (I have apparently been in time for at least one of the offers THANKS BADANDY!) please let me know. Don't want to overstep, but haven't have these opportunities before. Thanks for all for your generosity! This new collector sure appreciates your willingness to share!

Buzz

VT-GeoDevils

I feel a bit selfish and greedy for continuing to reply to the offers. I'm going to keep replying, I guess. If I shouldn't (I have apparently been in time for at least one of the offers THANKS BADANDY!) please let me know. Don't want to overstep, but haven't have these opportunities before. Thanks for all for your generosity! This new collector sure appreciates your willingness to share!

Buzz

VT-GeoDevils

i agree totally! i feel bad, but it is christmas, and i will be sure to give back to the geocaching community by releasing the coins i get. i also hope to be able to do this kind of offer some day!

I didnt think I made any of these and Skinguy sent me an e-mail even though I was wayyyy late so many thanks to him for the coin and all the others who have given coins here, threads like these make me glad Im a geo cacher and the Christmas spirit is like a huge bonus.

May all of you be filled with the Christmas spirit

On Fluttershy's Secret Santa thread many noted how giving and generous this community is. We spent our morning caching with the kids, even in the cold. A little back to nature and enjoying what the local cachers do for us - sharing their time by placing caches for all of us to find. Missed all the fun here but looks like plenty of folks got some good cheer today.

Happy Holidays to this wonderful community. May 2007 bring only the best and may more folks continue to be discover the generosity of the geocaching community. :laughing:

It seems that there is a generous spirit among the geocaching community -- thanks to everyone who participated in the Christmas fun!

Twenty SkinGuy coins were mailed out this morning. If you think that you were "on the list" and you don't receive a coin shortly, please let me know.

Have a great 2007 on the trail!

Chris

"SkinGuy"

It seems that there is a generous spirit among the geocaching community -- thanks to everyone who participated in the Christmas fun!

Twenty SkinGuy coins were mailed out this morning. If you think that you were "on the list" and you don't receive a coin shortly, please let me know.

Have a great 2007 on the trail!

Chris

"SkinGuy"

thanks for starting this generous spirit skinguy!