Spreading a little Christmas Cheer!

SkinGuy

To the caching community: Merry Christmas, Happy New Year, and the best to you and yours!

Since there isn't a way to get individual greetings to each and every cacher, we'll try the next best thing:

The first 10 or so cachers who send me their address through GC.com will be getting a SkinGuy geocoin -- for the low, low price of nothing but Christmas wishes (directed wherever you choose).

I've got 10 or so coins and mailers ready to go. Send your address, hug your family, admire the falling snow, kiss someone under the mistletoe -- and have a truly wonderful holiday!

Chris

"SkinGuy"

To the caching community: Merry Christmas, Happy New Year, and the best to you and yours!

Since there isn't a way to get individual greetings to each and every cacher, we'll try the next best thing:

The first 10 or so cachers who send me their address through GC.com will be getting a SkinGuy geocoin -- for the low, low price of nothing but Christmas wishes (directed wherever you choose).

I've got 10 or so coins and mailers ready to go. Send your address, hug your family, admire the falling snow, kiss someone under the mistletoe -- and have a truly wonderful holiday!

Chris

"SkinGuy"

I can see that I'm not even close, but decided that in the spirit of this, I'd like to wish you and all others reading here a very Happy Holidays! ;)

I was chatting with one of my caching pals the other day, and the question of generosity came up. We both agreed that SkinGuy was the most generous person we knew. He's also quite humble and would never toot his own horn...so I will toot it for him.

SkinGuy donates his time to raise funds for a local school. He is also instrumental in planning and organizing community events. While I'm fairly new to Twin Falls it didn't take long to recognize that he is a truly a leader of our community and I am honored to call him friend.

I'll match SkinGuys offer and send a spanking new BadAndy coin to the first 10 people that im me their address.

Merry Christmas everyone and thank you Chris...just for being you.

I was chatting with one of my caching pals the other day, and the question of generosity came up. We both agreed that SkinGuy was the most generous person we knew. He's also quite humble and would never toot his own horn...so I will toot it for him.

SkinGuy donates his time to raise funds for a local school. He is also instrumental in planning and organizing community events. While I'm fairly new to Twin Falls it didn't take long to recognize that he is a truly a leader of our community and I am honored to call him friend.

I'll match SkinGuys offer and send a spanking new BadAndy coin to the first 10 people that im me their address.

PM Sent thank you both for this offer. Merry christmas and happy holidays to all! ;):)

I sent a PM to BadAndy too, but told him i got a skinguy, so he could leave me off the list if he only wanted to give them to new people. Either way, all of you are so generous, and i wish i had personal coins to do this too, but i dont have the funds or experience to make a coin. Maybe some day...

Merry Christmas too all

Hello and Merry Christmas to all!! I can't afford the generous offers of those before (and I wished I had got here in time to get in on both offers), but I CAN offer to give the next 5 who pm me one of my Rockin Roddy's Cachestalkers!!

MERRY CHRISTMAS ALL!!

Just checked my supply of coins. The first 5 cachers to post get a redtailfalconer coin. Happy Holidays! Email me your address and they will be on the way Tuesday!

Did I get in on either of these two?