Two days to go......

My family are really pleased with me this year.A bag full of 35mm containers please Santa! :huh:

It was my birthday a few days ago and my wife bought my a few tupperware boxes and lots of things to put in them so that I could hide my first geocache... She still doesn't get why I wanted some plastic boxes full of 'tat', but it was the least expensive thing on my birthday/xmas list for a while!!

I went out and hid it today as well!... Hopefully it will give some people something to aim for on their boxing day walks.

Al.

Edited by forcesofnature

My family are really pleased with me this year.A bag full of 35mm containers please Santa! :huh:

It was my birthday a few days ago and my wife bought my a few tupperware boxes and lots of things to put in them so that I could hide my first geocache... She still doesn't get why I wanted some plastic boxes full of 'tat', but it was the least expensive thing on my birthday/xmas list for a while!!

I went out and hid it today as well!... Hopefully it will give some people something to aim for on their boxing day walks.

Al.

Boxing day walks??

Hopefully mine will be published ready for those Xmas Day walks!!

My family are really pleased with me this year.A bag full of 35mm containers please Santa! ;)

Al.

Too far North for us to rush out to it! Hopefully get there at somepoint!

My family are really pleased with me this year.A bag full of 35mm containers please Santa! :)

Al.

Congratulations Al!! Will be hunting it down soon. No transport today ;) See I was beaten to FTF anyway. :anicute:

Merry cachemas everyone. :)