Milestone Congratulations

nikcap

It appears that he is just way too decent... (or I missed it)

AVGraphics hit the quadruple digits, the big M, the... ? (well what can YOU can up with? ;-) )

Congratulations on collecting the 1000th smiley at the Central Jersey CITO 2009-West.

Cheers and happy hunting

Thore

Congrats to George1 & 2 Guys Named Moe for reaching their 1000th cache. Way to go my friends

Thank you Sparticus. This is not just a celebration of 1000 Cache finds it is also a celebration of friendship. Along with my friends 2 Guys Named Moe we have found hundreds of Caches together and this Cache makes our 7th Milestone together. The past couple years of Caching, with the Moes, has been great fun and has definitely left some moments we won’t forget.

495981379_vKEUb-L.jpg

Yes "Little Brother", I couldn't have found my 800th cache without you. You have truly added to an interesting part of my life. I've always had different obsessions but this one is really wild and I get to share it with you, my family, and the many new friends that I have acquired. It seems like it's been a long journey to get here but with 200 more, I'll be at 1000!

Before I forget, CONGRATULATIONS to YOU too on your 400th find - I know you are not big on the numbers but nevertheless, you deserve kudos for getting this far with the limitations you have on getting out. Keep on cachin'.

Although I had diligently made a comment in the forums to marks his 13K, 14K and 15K milestones.. I somehow overlooked 16K. So hopefully this will serve as catching up..

CHECK IT OUT PEOPLE.. CHECK IT OUT.. The most prolific Geocacher I have ever met in person - "dave w/o id" - as of approx a week ago, on 03 July 2009, is now up to 17,000 + finds. That's right - all those zeros are real!!!

Amazing Dave - absolutely amazing! Well done - KEEP IT UP!!!!

:):o:antenna:

Check out CCCooperAgency (I hope I got that right!). You'll really be awed......

Sometimes, one must take some claims with a grain of salt. Sometimes, there is a credibility gap...

Stayfloopy, I trust. I even believe my brother with his over-4400 finds! (I've seen him at work. Of course, it would be quite different if he actually worked...)

Others? Well, that's up to you to decide. Wish I had the time and money. Oh, well.

There is about 5 or 6 people that work for an insurance agency in Middletown, PA that all log under the same name. thats how they got so high.

Sometimes, one must take some claims with a grain of salt. Sometimes, there is a credibility gap...

Stayfloopy, I trust. I even believe my brother with his over-4400 finds! (I've seen him at work. Of course, it would be quite different if he actually worked...)

There is about 5 or 6 people that work for an insurance agency in Middletown, PA that all log under the same name. thats how they got so high.

Gotta love these urban Geo Legends...

Every wonder why stay floopy adds a Track log and Photo of the signed cache on each log?? Because caches have forced him to prove what he already does

CCCA .. Those are her finds every family member that caches has a name If you watched her work you know those are her numbers..

Huuumm .. No one seems be wondering how Team Alamo is over 30K and growning rapidly each day.. There are places down south tha log Temp Event caches as finds.

Why do we spend more time worring about what others are doing instead of what we are doing... There are those who do and those who wish they do..

Gotta love these urban Geo Legends...

Every wonder why stay floopy adds a Track log and Photo of the signed cache on each log?? Because caches have forced him to prove what he already does

CCCA .. Those are her finds every family member that caches has a name If you watched her work you know those are her numbers..

Huuumm .. No one seems be wondering how Team Alamo is over 30K and growning rapidly each day.. There are places down south tha log Temp Event caches as finds.

Why do we spend more time worring about what others are doing instead of what we are doing... There are those who do and those who wish they do..

If I remember it right, people on the West Coast made a bigger deal about Team Alamo, and a bigger deal in general was made when they and CCCooper Agency were "running neck and neck" to begin with.

Speaking of Cooper, I think she "retired" at 25000 finds. I know that by tragic coincidence her dad passed away around that point and it may have something to do with it too.

Watch out ekkit10.. poslikrol is hot on your heels & gaining fast to take over your #15 in NJ ranking! Nice going poskikrol on making your milestone find #2300. KEEP IT UP!

And congrats to others who also recently made notable milestone finds.. such as:

• tsemclarney (2500)

• jp14feb (2400)

• gipsie (1700)

• stevebu37 (1000)

Bravo to all - and to those too who I missed!!

Yay!

:laughing::):laughing:

Congratulations to JGSTEF on his 500th find - I wish I could have been there but I was there in spirit. Only about 500 more to catch up to me!

We found his hide on the Hazleton rails-to-trails (nice park/path, by the way) while up in the area Labor Day weekend.....congrats to him!

Congratulations to PolskiKrol on find #2300 at Seal Trap Cache on Isle Au Haut while we were in Maine :huh:

0efe45dd-7c02-4d36-a18e-999842325157.jpg

Congrats and nice picture! Awesome looking spot.

A bit late, but we're going to "toot our own horn" again and note our 400th find at the Central Park Proto Picnic event back in late August. It was not our first event, but it was the first time we made event attendance be our milestone find. It was also the 4th anniversary to the day of our first cache hunt/find by sheer coincidence.

Edited by HaLiJuSaPa