Milestone Congratulations

nikcap

Paladin8 has just found his 400th cache! He has some great hides here in Westchester County (and one in neighboring Putnam County), some as part of a series (the Quest series of nanos.....I believe we have 3 out of the 9 to do.....the American Authors puzzle cache series).

Team MuMu from northern Westchester completed their 1500th find! It was actually completed by team member Lynn on her birthday, heading down to Central Park in NYC for the difficult "Arches and Bridges" multi (we're honored that she picked our new TB hotel for #1499!) :)

Edited by HaLiJuSaPa

Congrats to rstefano52 on reaching 500 finds at the Schuylkill 100 event! Way to go Bob! :unsure:

Is this where I'm supposed to say "Aw shucks" you didn't have to do that? But you didn't mention that JGSTEF hit his 300th cache find over the weekend and he didn't even want his picture taken! Congratulations to yourself - you couldn't have done it without me (just joking :laughing: ).P.S. I had to put my note in big letters so that you could see it!

Lots of exciting milestone achievements recently!

On 03 Sep 2008 vanm makes find #1100 at "American WWII Aircraft - B29 SUPER FORTRESS" (GC1CYZC)

On 08 Sep 2008 Bro Man reaches milestone find 700 at "Bunker Cache" (GC180QP)

On 08 Sep 2008 joecaching makes find number 100 at "College Cache1 Born Again as Nano" (GC129DE)

On 10 Sep 2008 GerIRL makes his 900th find at "Lonesome Dove" (GCG731)

Nice going everyone - keep it up!!!

:laughing::(:)

Lots of exciting milestone achievements recently!

On 03 Sep 2008 vanm makes find #1100 at "American WWII Aircraft - B29 SUPER FORTRESS" (GC1CYZC)

On 08 Sep 2008 Bro Man reaches milestone find 700 at "Bunker Cache" (GC180QP)

On 08 Sep 2008 joecaching makes find number 100 at "College Cache1 Born Again as Nano" (GC129DE)

On 10 Sep 2008 GerIRL makes his 900th find at "Lonesome Dove" (GCG731)

Nice going everyone - keep it up!!!

:laughing::(:)

Congrats Tom, Bro, Joe and Gerry :D

More impressive milestone achievements - check it out!!

On 11 Sep 2008 EagleTrax makes find #1000 at "Pathfinder (GCX5PW)" (GC1CYZC).. great choice for your milestone!

On 12 Sep 2008 smrich hits good 'ol 800 at "The Weedlin of Tatum Park" (GC1FVP8).. and makes it a FTF.. making it extra special!

Well done you guys - kudos to you on your accompishment!!!

:ph34r::blink::(

I haven't been on here in a while and I can see that I have a VERY LOT OF CONGRATULATING TO DO - so here it is - CONGRATULATIONS TO ALL OF YOU "NUTS" who keep on going like the Energizer Bunny and making those numbers go up through the roof! I'm just 26 away from 600 so I'll be having my name up here soon too! Happy caching to all - stay safe and enjoy!

Hey weathernowcast - nice choice for #1300. Congrats for making your milestone find at the oh so very scenic "Prospect Mountain Summit"! (I've been up there on my motorcycle, but prior to starting geocaching).

Oh yeah - congrats to brian b also - for making find #1300 too - at "Log It In"!

Well done - keep it up!!!!!!!!!

:blink::ph34r::)

Some notable milestone finds that I recently noticed while checking thru "My Friends" listings..

ferd-o makes good ';ol find number 100!

moya crew hits 700 finds!

Bro Man rapidly climbs to 800 (wasn't it only last month we gave you kudos for 700?)

Dave w/o id finds, hold on to your hats folks, #14,000 (less than 3 months after making find #13,000)!!

Nice going you'all -- KEEP IT UP!!!

:):(:D