Milestone Congratulations

nikcap

I'm surprised that no one even cares for the newer generation of cachers, they just stick with the old ones..............

i mean, i've benn caching for almost two years. I would love to have 1500 right about now............ but for me, it's only 58..........

speaking of which, Feb 1st of this year at Off Your Rocker in Pittsburgh i made my 50th find. three months later, meaning today, im at 58................im a slow cacher..............

I'm surprised that no one even cares for the newer generation of cachers, they just stick with the old ones..............

i mean, i've benn caching for almost two years. I would love to have 1500 right about now............ but for me, it's only 58..........

speaking of which, Feb 1st of this year at Off Your Rocker in Pittsburgh i made my 50th find. three months later, meaning today, im at 58................im a slow cacher..............

There's nothing wrong with being a casual cacher. If you want a milestone noticed (and announced!), choose to do it on a cache hidden by a very active forum poster, or else one that has a large watchlist, and be sure to note the milestone in your online log. Even better, time it to coincide with an important day, like your birthday or anniversary, and toss that in the log as well.

Hey Keruso - I'll bet the caches that you found were "quality" caches and not just any old cache that came into your sites. Fifty-eight is just as good a number as is 1,000 - remember, it's not about the numbers it's about what you get out of this game/hobby/sport. Congratulations on your 58 finds - think about all of those interesting stories you have and can remember for those. Once you start getting high numbers of finds, it gets harder and harder to remember where they were or what they looked like. In fact, my son and I just recently went back to a cache that we had already found by accident - thus wasting some time and some very precious fuel! Enjoy and happy caching.

Hey Keruso - I'll bet the caches that you found were "quality" caches and not just any old cache that came into your sites. Fifty-eight is just as good a number as is 1,000 - remember, it's not about the numbers it's about what you get out of this game/hobby/sport. Congratulations on your 58 finds - think about all of those interesting stories you have and can remember for those. Once you start getting high numbers of finds, it gets harder and harder to remember where they were or what they looked like. In fact, my son and I just recently went back to a cache that we had already found by accident - thus wasting some time and some very precious fuel! Enjoy and happy caching.

Actually, im now at 60 caches, i went caching yesterday after seeing Iron Man at the movies. Found two caches that i've been looking at since i joined up. One of which is, of course, a Leprehchaun cache in a park that i never knew about, and the other, a cache that was just brought back up four days ago, took me back to my old Cub/Boyscouting stomping grounds, which i haven't been too in such a long time, maybe 15 years(im 23). you should have seen my face as i pulled into the church parking lot!!! :D;):):D

This posting started at the end of 2006 - with pats on the back going to numerous people including IMSpider who, at that time, had just reached his 200th find. Now - approx a year and a half later - IMSpider has reached an astounding 4000+ finds! WOW! How do you do it!? Nice going - CONGRATS!!!

:D:D:D

Edited by avgraphics

This posting started at the end of 2006 - with pats on the back going to numerous people including IMSpider who, at that time, had just reached his 200th find. Now - approx a year and a half later - IMSpider has reached an astounding 4000+ finds! WOW! How do you do it!? Nice going - CONGRATS!!!

:D:):)

Wow!

Now that's some serious cachin'

Believe it or not, I left out a big milestone... KaylaBee, daughter of BrianB, and night-caching wunderkind, scored her big 100th find at Tri-State Treasures TWO! Way to go, Kayla - got to love it when the kids score big!!!

Here's the updated list of milestones scored 6/29 at TST2...

KaylaBee, find #100

JakeWilliams3, find #100

WaylessWood, find #300

LargeFryCT, find #400

Back2School, find #500

DominoCT, find #1000

MSTzilla, find #1000

WalnutTripper, find #1100

Treefrogz, find #2000

Unnamed, find #2500

The Caching Nuts, find #2500

MaitreMind hits #200

Team MM hits #400

Old Navy hits #800

ThirstyMick hits #1200

CONGRATS to ALL the recent milestone achievements!

:):(:D

PS: Oops, it appears that Team MM got double congratulated.. heck! DOUBLE CONGRATS for ALL!!!

Edited by avgraphics

MaitreMind hits #200

Team MM hits #400

Old Navy hits #800

ThirstyMick hits #1200

CONGRATS to ALL the recent milestone achievements!

:anitongue::anicute::laughing:

PS: Oops, it appears that Team MM got double congratulated.. heck! DOUBLE CONGRATS for ALL!!!

Congratulations to these and all the others listed here - I'm envious but hope to reach 500 very soon.