Milestone Congratulations

nikcap

Just out of curiosity - is there an easy way to "monitor" the numbers of my friends? I very often see congratulations posted and I don't know how people find out without actually going to view each person's profile. Is there a way to set up a notification when a milestone is reached?

Many cachers post their find number with their cache log. When I see a log one on of my caches with a milestone number I'll post it in this thread.

Otherwise, I think the only way to get these numbers is to stalk someone's profile and look at the finds.

Just out of curiosity - is there an easy way to "monitor" the numbers of my friends? I very often see congratulations posted and I don't know how people find out without actually going to view each person's profile. Is there a way to set up a notification when a milestone is reached?

Many cachers post their find number with their cache log. When I see a log one on of my caches with a milestone number I'll post it in this thread.

Otherwise, I think the only way to get these numbers is to stalk someone's profile and look at the finds.

If they're listed in your "My Friends" then you can see the number of finds there too.

:anitongue::D:laughing:

Here is a list of our local cachers in the Auburn/Ithaca/Syracuse/Binghamton area and milestones. Congrats to all!!

Team Ferret 3800

Marlin01 2000 (get logging Marlin :laughing:)

Kodi-n-Barney 1700

MaMa Bear 1600

Bullseye1 1500

Davee-n-Cachincarrie 1500

TD Lover 1500

Woodland Clan 1500

Bergie 201 800

Fishhook1 700

Donald arr 500

Vanelle 500

Ithacadoodle 400

Geospatial Exploration Team 300

The Kens 300

Evil Monkey 3 250 :mad:

GrampLarry 200

Mom23girls 200

NYPaddlecacher 200

Here is a list of our local cachers in the Auburn/Ithaca/Syracuse/Binghamton area and milestones. Congrats to all!!

Team Ferret 3800

Marlin01 2000 (get logging Marlin :lol: )

Kodi-n-Barney 1700

MaMa Bear 1600

Bullseye1 1500

Davee-n-Cachincarrie 1500

TD Lover 1500

Woodland Clan 1500

Bergie 201 800

Fishhook1 700

Donald arr 500

Vanelle 500

Ithacadoodle 400

Geospatial Exploration Team 300

The Kens 300

Evil Monkey 3 250 B)

GrampLarry 200

Mom23girls 200

NYPaddlecacher 200

Congrats all.

Nice list Woodland Clan, how did you generate it?

Nick and Andy

Thanks for the cheers

Hope to make it to and Fudruckers bash soon.

Work is getting in the way.

REgards

Uminski

Not your traditional Milestone, but an amazing event non-the-less.

A tip of the hat to Uminski who traveled 2,350 miles for a FTF on GC16XMA Artesia Lake Earth Cache B)

Let's see the other local FTF hounds top that! B):lol:B)

Edited by uminski

Congratulations to ThEMaDRuSsIaN on your 200th! Fantastic news! I hope to join you (maybe on one of our next cache runs!). Did Dad take a picture with the board? Sorry we did not accomplish this on the Pottsville trip. You were so close! Congrats again Tim!

Edited by jgstef

Thanks to all the CO's of my 200 caches and to all the wonderful cachers I've accompanied on my searches. If it wasn't for jgstef, I wouldn't be a part of the hobby. Thanks to rstefano and Losain for their shared time with me, and the group at the Little Piggy in Old Bridge & 3rd Tuesday events. I'm really excited and looking forward to 300 and hope that we have many wonderful adventures in the meantime. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all.

--- ThE MaD RuSsIaN

I'm sure someone more local to them will probably do this as a separate topic (and I'm not sure how much they're on the forums) but Northeast Penn. 'night cachers extraordinare' team "frenchfrynfrosty" have hit #300 this week!

Have never met them (but will on some future visit there oneday :rolleyes: ) but have corresponded with them a few times as they live more or less "down the road" from our parents'/in-laws' "2nd home" in Drums, PA and we've found (and DNF'd as well :() a couple of their many hides in the area (in fact, our "SPARE US Another Urban Micro" cache on the Bronx/Westchester line is a NY City adaptation of a popular series in their area that they started).

Congratulations! And a Merry and a Happy to all here !

Edited by HaLiJuSaPa

What do you all think about posting all the NE milestone finds in this thread?

I like it, and wish each region had a sticky for congratulations.

While I'm all for congratulating milestones, with the NE section covering 7 states + DC, it always seemed pointless to post a separate topic for each one (where maybe a couple dozen people might know the cacher in question). For instance, right now there are about nine threads congratulating people (I don't know any of them, not that it matters).

Not that it really affects me of course, but I think a sticky would be well-served.

I hate to seem like a crumudgeon, but is it possible to restrain Milestone Congratulations to this thread?

As nice as it is to see our names in lights, the NE Forums are kind of lame to read through and any interesting information (when it does get posted) quickly gets lost in a rash of "Congrats on find #### for Joe Cacher".

Currently on the first page of the NE Forums there are:

avgraphics finds six oh oh !

rstefano52 hits 300!

fireman26cfd goes EXTREME! .. and hits #100

rstefano52 hits 300!

joescout finds #700

Gumby, Pokey, and Kids hit their first 100...

macatac1961 5000 finds!

weathernowcast hits 800!

300 for Moya Crew at FDU

EagleTrax hits #300! . .

CondorTrax hits #600!..

Tiffany's Slaves hits 500 mark.

FatherAndProgeny hit 100

Congratulations to KBer on find #1,600 . . .

I wanted to start a thread of its own - but ekitt10's last entry placed this at the top -- I'll try to abide by his wishes.

Way to go Old Navy!!! CONGRATS for hitting #700 on Jan 18, 2008 at the oh-so-cool "East Branch Reservoir" (GC17QAV). Its a thrill to have such an excellent local cacher make a milestone find at one of my stashes. I'm honored!!

Keep up the great work John! And keep on hiding more of those terrific caches!!

:D:D:D

Edited by avgraphics

:smile: I know that I'm going to mess this up but I hope that I remember everyone - there were a ton of milestones that occured this weekend - GranAndPap, PBS Sailors, TwoCat, and more I'm sure have hit milestones. PTBilly had his FIRST FTF.

So CONGRATULATIONS to all and to everyone that I missed - it's hard to keep up with everyone but please accept my congrats on jobs well done. Keep on cachin.