Garmin GPSMAP 60Cx plus City Nav 8

VoltageHz

I would like to sell my Garmin GPSMAP 60Cx along with City Navigator v8 NT. This is a new unit with up to date software. I bought these to Geocache, but I have found myself not even thinking about Geocaching lately, I guess I fell out of the sport.

The GPSMAP 60Cx came with an unlock code and you will be able to use a second GPS unit with the City Navigator NT v8 software that I am selling with it.

I am also throwing in a Gilsson GPS antenna for the GPSMAP 60Cx with a 3' cord, perfect for attaching to yourself when hiking or throwing on your dashboard when wanting better accuracy in the car.

Price shipped in US for the package: $400

ETA: I forgot to mention that I am also throwing in a 512MB SanDisk MicroSD card along with the 64MB card that came with the unit!

Edited by VoltageHz

Is this item still available. I am interesting in seeing a pic of your item if it is in fact still available...

kcbrugger@gmail.com

thank you

Keri

java script:emoticon(':)', 'smid_7')

:P

I would like to sell my Garmin GPSMAP 60Cx along with City Navigator v8 NT. This is a new unit with up to date software. I bought these to Geocache, but I have found myself not even thinking about Geocaching lately, I guess I fell out of the sport.

The GPSMAP 60Cx came with an unlock code and you will be able to use a second GPS unit with the City Navigator NT v8 software that I am selling with it.

I am also throwing in a Gilsson GPS antenna for the GPSMAP 60Cx with a 3' cord, perfect for attaching to yourself when hiking or throwing on your dashboard when wanting better accuracy in the car.

Price shipped in US for the package: $400

ETA: I forgot to mention that I am also throwing in a 512MB SanDisk MicroSD card along with the 64MB card that came with the unit!

I'm more interested in the pistol. :(

HK USP Fullsize .45ACP

I'm selling it as well as a couple other firearms and accessories on other forums. I had access to a digicam today so I took pictures of everything at the same time :)

Please post links to other forums!

Sorry, I didn't see this post until just now. All the firearms have sold :) sorry ;)