For Sale: Meridian Color With 512mb Memory Card

I.R. Geonut

I have a Meridian Color for sale. I'm asking $150.00 for it and I'll split the shipping with the buyer. It has a small scratch in the upper right corner of the screen from where I tried to remove the screen protector, it's almost not even worth mentioning. I could never get the screen protector to fit right and just went back to using my MeriPlat outdoors =) It in no way effects the usage or visual of the display.

Unit works perfectly and lights up nicely. I can send pics upon request.

now why are these units better than explorist units

Better than the eXplorist 100, 200 and 300 because you can connect to a PC and load detail maps and waypoints. Better than other eXplorist because you can:

1) Load your buddies software on it and don’t have to mess with unlocks.

2) Some prefer the larger display than the eXploist.

3) Most prefer using AA batteries.

4) Better battery life than the 500LE.

5) Easier to change batteries than the eXplorist.

6) Less confusing when connecting cables.

7) No %^$# click stick!

These come quickly to mind and I could come up with more if I thought awhile.

I’ve owned over 30 GPSr’s in the past 3 years and in my opinion the Meridian line is probably your best bang for your buck. I still own a Meridian GPS, a Gold and a Platinum. I no longer have my eXplorist 100, 200 and 500.

i have a 210 it has AAs i got it less than what your selling it for. it has usb. my software doesnt have unlocks it floats. there is not much difference in size of display and the batteries are very easy to get too. my main reason i would like the one i have is that its compact unlike the meridian. the explorists replaced the meridians. although you can still buy them because stores still have a surplus but they arent made anymore so i expect the value to drop. sory not my thing.