Anyone know "Olgezzer"?

Wyldfyr

Does anyone know a cacher in NW Iowa with the name "Olgezzer" ?

I can't seem to get him to move my niece's TB on.

I was in Iowa on vacation in August, introduced my niece to caching and even gave her a TB. She placed her first cache and released the TB. " Olgezzer" logged the find and says he still has the TB, but doesn't seem to want to move it on. I've even offered to send him a postage paid mailer to send it to me so I can get it back out in a cache!

My niece is frustrated since she was really looking forward to tracking that TB. It's kind of boring when one cacher has it for 5 months and won't get it back out there despite 3-4 e-mail requests to do so. :o I looked at his profile on Geocaching.com and he has at least 11 TB's in his posession, some he has had since August of 2005 ! :o

If anyone knows him, could you please see if he will give up " Hoof'n it" so it can get moving again?

Willowmh

Ill copy this post to the Iowa Geocachers forums. Olgezzer doesnt visit our forums, but a few folks who do visit know how to get ahold of him.

Thank you! I really enjoyed seeing my niece excited about Geocaching and she really was looking forward to tracking that TB's travels. Hopefully a nudge from other cachers will get the TB back on the road!

well , what on the TB i mean i have found acouple of his caches and there micro sized myabe he just hasn't gotten the chanse to travel to a large sized cache, Sorry bout typos( lol ) :ph34r:

I checked his profile.He has been to PLENTY of caches where this bug could have been left since he picked it up. He has traded other bugs in that time.

I am willing to believe that he simply forgot that he had the TB. That can and does happen. According to his profile, he has 12 Tb's in his posession, at least 2 have been in his hands since August of 2005!

He did respond to me at one point and promised to drop the bug off at a cache. I just hope to jog his memory and maybe see the bug on the road again for my niece's sake!