Nutlady PG Coin Misprint

oakcoins

I wanted to start a new thread since there seems to be a few threads about the issue.

Groundspeak has offered to change from PC to PG in their Database. To do this, I just need people to email or PM the code they have on their coin.

We know this has caused some issue with people and are sorry this happened. As such, if you want to include your address, we will send you a little something for your patience and understanding as we work through these issues.

Thanks Everyone. Sorry for the Delay on getting the best solution all around.

I wanted to start a new thread since there seems to be a few threads about the issue.

Groundspeak has offered to change from PC to PG in their Database. To do this, I just need people to email or PM the code they have on their coin.

We know this has caused some issue with people and are sorry this happened. As such, if you want to include your address, we will send you a little something for your patience and understanding as we work through these issues.

Thanks Everyone. Sorry for the Delay on getting the best solution all around.

AWESOME! I must have about 20 PG coins still in my possession , maybe more! Do I get 20 little somthings? :o

Just realized how funny this is...PG and all, make it twin boys. And a nanny. That does windows.

Wow, I haven't read the forums in a couple of weeks, been busy working. Decide to check it Christmas Night while I have a few minutes, and what to my surprise, I get another Christmas present! I have a PG coin and didn't even notice it! I just put the coin in my book when it came in and never even looked at the code, because I don't activate my coins. Had to run grab my book after seeing this post. YEA! I have a PG coin ! lol :laughing::laughing:

But what if I really want a PG nutlady? Can I get one?

hehehehe........keep begging.......nutlady likes Brandy too...... :laughing: hit me up in a few hours. ( No work tomorrow! ) :laughing:

(This is nooks looking SHOCKED!)

Who are you talk'n to? How did you know that I'm part owner of a distillery that makes brandy?

Holiday Cheers,

nooks

I'm begging

while it's still Christmas,

hoping that a nut might still

have the candles burning.....

A nut

a simple request

and a poem,

on my behest,

Oh nutlady,

I beseech you,

please send a PG nut,

with Christmas cheer

before the holiday

new year!!!

Holiday Cheer,

nooks

(you said I could beg :o:D:D )

Funny that I pulled this up tonight. I wanted to give a geocaching friend something special, and I remembered my PG coins. I managed to find 10 of them. But then I wanted to tell them the story, and oh ugh, there goes that memory again! So I googled geocoins misprinted with PG. And it brought me here:-) Nooks, if you are still around...hit me up:-) By the way, Am waiting on Oakcoins too. LOL.

Edited by nutlady