1gb Micro SD Card

Fred/Mary

Thanks for the tip, I think. First time for me using buy.com and/or google checkout. So far, I gotten emails indicating both my credit cards were declined ??? when my credit card company says the transaction was approved. The other credit card was reported as declined as well, however that company shows no record of a charge attempt.

Plus, I've also received an email from buy.com saying the transaction was approved... so, not sure of the actual status of my order. Maybe yes, maybe no.

Hope no one else has this problem with them....

Thanks for the tip, I think. First time for me using buy.com and/or google checkout. So far, I gotten emails indicating both my credit cards were declined ??? when my credit card company says the transaction was approved. The other credit card was reported as declined as well, however that company shows no record of a charge attempt.

Plus, I've also received an email from buy.com saying the transaction was approved... so, not sure of the actual status of my order. Maybe yes, maybe no.

Hope no one else has this problem with them....

Ideally your credit card will be declined, there will be no charge and you wil get the card.

The order was too good to pass up. I'm expecting a 60csx for Christmas and definitely wanted the bigger card. If my expectations don't pan out, then I guess I'll have a ton of memory in my cell phone for who knows what.

I just checked that site for the 1GB micro SD card but could'nt find one listed for $30. There is one for $35 but Kingston's name is'nt mentioned nor any rebate. Could you tell me how to get to this particular listing on Buy.com? I'm really interested in getting one.

Dugal

I just checked that site for the 1GB micro SD card but could'nt find one listed for $30. There is one for $35 but Kingston's name is'nt mentioned nor any rebate. Could you tell me how to get to this particular listing on Buy.com? I'm really interested in getting one.

Dugal

Oops-I just found it. Guess what? They're all out of them and the deal ends tomorrow! I can't even use the google feature to order it because it's out of stock and the rebate form is blank when I click the link for it. I guess I just did'nt hear about this quickly enough. I should check the Groundspeak forum more often, I guess. It was a heck of a good deal, though, for those who got their orders in quickly enough!

Dugal

The other brand's (SanDisk) card is only $22.95 before the $10 google rebate. $12.95 is not a lot more than $10 net cost for the Kingston card.

Yeah but it is half the size. If I am looking at the same card as you it is only 512mb verses the 1 gb Kingston.

I do not see a Sandisk 1gb Micro SD card on that site.

Buy.com has a Kingston 1gb Micro SD card for $30. There is a $10 rebate available, and if you use Google Checkout, you'll get an instant discount of $10 making the net cost $10. Free shipping is available. The oofer is good through 12/23/2006.

Thanks for posting. I snagged one soon after you posted.

Hmmm, maybe Google didn't like my laptop either.... ultimately Buy.com and Google Checkout cancelled my transaction, now I'll just have to wait and see if the charge remains on my credit card. Odd that 3 times my credit card co would say the transaction was approved, but Google and Buy.com couldn't see the approval.

Off to look for someplace else to buy one...

For you guys that purchased the Kingston 1Gig microSD card from Buy.com and are taking advantage of the rebate, what are you using for your reciept?

I was filling out the rebate form and saw this: "Order confirmation emails wll not be accepted as proof of purchase."

I purchased mine on the internet after reading this thread and the confirmation email is my only receipt. Any help would be appreciated. :rolleyes:

regards

Mike-4-

If you used Google Checkout (and received the instant discount for doing it), you should have received an email from Google Checkout titled "Order Receipt from Buy.com". That's your receipt. The email that you received from Buy.com stating that they had received your order from Google Checkout is just an "order cinfirmation".

I hope that clears this up for you.

Mike-4 & Jeepsrock-

I forgot to mention, if you used Google Checkout, Buy.com won't have a record of your purchase. You can't go to the Buy.com website to print a receipt. You actually bought the product from Google Checkout. Google Checkout bought the item from Buy.com and had it shipped to you. You MAY be able to get a receipt (in case you lost your email receipt) by going to the Google Checkout website at https://www.google.com/accounts/ServiceLogi...v2_SmB_ltlv_1_0

Fred

Mike-4 & Jeepsrock-

I forgot to mention, if you used Google Checkout, Buy.com won't have a record of your purchase. You can't go to the Buy.com website to print a receipt. You actually bought the product from Google Checkout. Google Checkout bought the item from Buy.com and had it shipped to you. You MAY be able to get a receipt (in case you lost your email receipt) by going to the Google Checkout website at https://www.google.com/accounts/ServiceLogi...v2_SmB_ltlv_1_0

Fred

Frosin,

That worked. Thanks everyone for the replies.