I found it

comoducktape

<_< - Juicepig (lotso' finds) - ooo, I found it too, but the location sucks. It was way to close to the elephant pen, and the smell was overwhelming. All the muggles in the area seemed angry at eachother.

Anyone else want to claim a find on the forums?

Edited by Juicepig

Before it goes TOO much further off topic in this holiday hilarity...

You need to log the cache by going to the cache page itself, and while you're logged in click the "Log Your Visit" icon in the upper right-hand corner of the cache page. It looks like this:

add_comment.giflog your visit

Since there are 341,631 active caches (as of this writing) over this great planet, we kinda need to narrow down which one. <_<

<_< Well, I didn't technically find it but I saw where it might have been. I was in the same area code anyway. All right, maybe not, but I was definitely on the same continent. So, I'm calling this one good. TNLN DNSL TFTC OMG WTF BBQ

BBQ?? LOL.....(snort)........LOL

I really wish I wasn't drinking coffee when I read that....it's an ugly scene.

You need to log the cache by going to the cache page itself, and while you're logged in click the "Log Your Visit" icon in the upper right-hand corner of the cache page. It looks like this:

Since there are 341,631 active caches (as of this writing) over this great planet, we kinda need to narrow down which one. <_<

I like it! Log the geocaching forum with a generic Found It and you log all 341,631 right, right?

Save yourself a lot of money and time and become the world's top cacher all at once!

What a plan! :ph34r:

Since there are 341,631 active caches (as of this writing) over this great planet, we kinda need to narrow down which one. :(

Ummm, this isn't his first find. He apparently knows how to log a find. (Even if he doesn't, he clearly isn't participating in this thread any longer.)

Edited by sbell111

Thanks Allot!

Due to the carelessness of the last finder it is now wedged way down in there and I couldn't get it out.

Why is it that some people just think they have to hide these things so darn well?

On the bright side I think I get to claim a milestone. This is DNF #300 for me, I think.

I'll have to go check my stats to make sure.

This is blatantly cheating. Either you get a find it smiley or you increase your post count. Trying to do both at the same time is wrong :(

Tozainamboku, I agree with you!

Never have I seen such blatent cheating!

Lazy cachers will try anything to post illegal finds.

Now even the new posters are cheating!

Sorry excuses for cachers like these should be banished.

Later, if they repent, they may be allowded to rejoin.

The solution is obvious.

First, change the guidelines to make it clear it is wrong.

Then enforce it with no exceptions!

Cachers will soon learn cheating doesn't pay.

:D:D:D

:( Well, I didn't technically find it but I saw where it might have been. I was in the same area code anyway. All right, maybe not, but I was definitely on the same continent. So, I'm calling this one good. TNLN DNSL TFTC OMG WTF BBQ

I have a new sig line, THANKS

as for fiding the cache, [rant] I am the only person that could not find the geocache in the last month so it must be gone. So Im posting a needs maintence log. Because if I can not find it, it must be gone right?[/rant]

Not like it's an EPIC amount of time to think of that one mgbmusic!

I have FAITH NO MORE in your ability to choose obscure songs!!!

I TELL YOU FOLKS, IT'S HARDER THAN IT LOOKS!!

It wasn't supposed to be obscure, and I think the band would kick your booty for saying that...

Oh and uh...I did find this cache, but chose to ignore it. I award myself no smileys, and may God have mercy on my soul....

--MGb

:oDecember 22 by Sioneva

Found this cache. Used a coat hanger to pull it out, but broke the container. Signed what was left of the log and wrapped it in a baggie, shoved it back down in. Posting a SBA on this - the coords pointed you toward the tiger pen, and a tiger ate fellow cacher Needs_Ketchup.

TFTC.

Left: shredded log

Took: container with everything in it, random small items from the gift shop, and part of the fence.

How dare you file an SBA! Did you email the owner first? Look them up on the internet, go to their house and implore them to fix their cache? Did you write the Reviewer? Call your Congressman? Jump through hoops? :huh:

I don't need to email the owner. Any cache I can't find automatically gets an SBA.

Well, there ya go then! That's my policy! Folks shouldn't aughta hide things where I can't find them... serves them right! :(

:laughing: Well, I didn't technically find it but I saw where it might have been. I was in the same area code anyway. All right, maybe not, but I was definitely on the same continent. So, I'm calling this one good. TNLN DNSL TFTC OMG WTF BBQ

Much the same here. I was definitely in the right place, as my GSr said so. However, I could not find it, and after ten minutes of searching, I realized that it must be missing and so I reached in my pocket, pulled out a small replacement cache container, signed the log and placed it where the cache should have been if it had not been missing. Took nothing, left nothing (except replacement cache), signed log. Thanks for the find.