NEI-GEO January Meet N Eat

Wolverine Warriors

Well the January Meet N Eat has been published. This event will be all about hazzing the lines between Michigan and Indiana :) Or at least warming your bones with good company.

With an added bonus of Ali Kat's 1 year Birthday Bash, some come join the fun no matter what side of the border you reside on. :D

http://www.geocaching.com/seek/cache_detai...de-bf83f777b3d5

Thanks to all who came across borders to make this event great. Ali Kat had a great time and slept for three hours afterwards. We had a cacher from New York, two from Ohio, one from Illinois, Two from Canada, abunch from Indiana, and a bunch from Michigan. The Grand total has been tallied and all the districts have reported. There was 65 cachers at the event and according to Lord Elwood that is a new record for a NEI-GEO Meet-n-Eat.

Thanks to all who came across borders to make this event great. Ali Kat had a great time and slept for three hours afterwards. We had a cacher from New York, two from Ohio, one from Illinois, Two from Canada, abunch from Indiana, and a bunch from Michigan. The Grand total has been tallied and all the districts have reported. There was 65 cachers at the event and according to Lord Elwood that is a new record for a NEI-GEO Meet-n-Eat.

Way to go Warriors for setting the record!

Customs were pretty rough last night, I wasn't sure if I would be able to get back into the United States or not. (Michigan is in another country right?) :)

But a little cash-ola and they let me cross the border.