Team Sand Dollar V2.5 Trackable coins are here

Team Sand Dollar

If you do a second minting, I would definetly be interested in one of each color for my collection and at least one additional one to release.

I was under the impression all the black ones are sold out. Are there still some available?

Jennifer

There are presently about 40 of the matte-black coins available. I am going to open it for purchasing through CoinTracking or email me directly.

Team Sand Dollar

The remaining Matte Black coins are in and I am processing back orders at this time. I will make these available on CoinTracking soon or shoot me an email.

Team Sand Dollar

You've still got my name down for some? (Definately taking them, just waiting to see what happens with the possible second minting...)

Your are on the list so the matte black coins are reserved.

Still waiting on responces fro earlier requests for the Misty Silver and Misty Gold coins to determine if more are needed or some will be freeded up.

Team Sand Dollar

Thanks. Fingers crossed.

I have decided to have a minimum of 100 more coins made with 50 Misty Silver and 50 Misty Gold coins. If there is more demand I can increase the order but I will need to know by Wednesday 1/24/07.

I will be sending out invoices early (Friday) as I have my dads 2007 coin in the works and funding for the extra TSD coins was not planned. The coins should be in hand in 2-3 weeks.

Anyone wanting to be added I need your caching name, email address to invoice, location for shipping charges, and quanity of coins desired.

Here are those already on the wait list. Please let me know if there are any changes in this list.

MSTzilla 1 MG, 1 MS, 1 MB

BisonWoman 0 MG, 2 MS, 0 MB

Car54 1 MG, 0 MS, 0 MB

becke02 0 MG, 4 MS, 0 MB

bandc93 0 MG, 1 MS, 0 MB

keewee01 3 MG, 3 MS, 3 MB

TJandBlondie 0 MG, 2 MS, 0 MB

EMSDanel 1 MG, 0 MS, 0 MB

exoticskin 0 MG, 2 MS, 0 MB

icydove 1 MG, 0 MS, 0 MB

jcurtis55 1 MG, 1 MS, 0 MB

THE CAT 4 MG, 4 MS, 4 MB

lf62 0 MG, 1 MS, 0 MB

S&G Davison 1 MG, 1 MS, 1 MB

Joefrog 1 MG, 0 MS, 0 MB

Due to the demand additional coins have been ordered. Once the trcking numbers have been assigned I will start invoicing those that have requested the coins.

I should have the coin in hand to ship within 2 week of getting the tracking numbers but no promisses. The mint does a great job producing these coins but they can be slow at times.

Team Sand Dollar

Forgot to mention, I wouldn't mind being on your list for 1.

The Matte-Black TSD V2.5 are available now through the CoinTracking listing for US orders.

Email me if you need me to invoice you with your location so I can figure the proper shipping/handliing charges.

Order Matte Black Here (US Only)

If you are interested in multiple metal email me to put you on the wait list so I can invoice you for all the coins as one order.

Team Sand Dollar

Edited by Team Sand Dollar

I ordered and additional 130 (60 Misty Gold, 60 Misty Silver, and 10 Matte Black) coin and am waiting on these from the mint.

The good new is I expect to be able to fill all orders for those that are on the waiting list now.

The bad new is that I can no longer guarantee that therr are any more of the Misty Silver and Matte Black coins left available.

Since my intention is to make this coin available to all I will continue to maintain a wait list and will try and get thses coins to anyone that wants to buy or trade for them. This included having a third run done to make more coins available.

If you wish to be added to the wait list for purchacing these coins I need the following information.

Which coin(s) did you want

Where are you located (for shipping charges)

Email address I can send a paypal invoice to

The coins are $8 each plus shipping ($1.50/0.50 US) ($1.75/0.50 CN) ($250/1.25 others )

Thanks

Team Sand Dollar

I have finally gotten a shipping date on an additional 130 TSD V2.5 coins. Presently this will not fill all the requests I have on the waiting list but I am already commited to ordering more.

Those that have trades with me will recieve there coins first. Trades are not included in thelist below.

If you are already on the wait.list and wish to change your order just let me know. I will not bother me if you want to increase or decrease your order. This will help me to determine how many additional coins I will need.

If you are not on the list and would like to be on it for the next batch just send me an email with your Geo Nick, your location (US,Canada,Other), and email address to invoice. I will not invoice you until I know I have the coins inroute from the mint and know I can fill or order within 5 days.

Present Wait List for those wishing to jpurchase coins.

BisonWoman - MG 0 ,MS 2 ,MB 0

becke02 - MG 0 ,MS 4 ,MB 0

bandc93 - MG 0 ,MS 1 ,MB 0

TJandBlondie - MG 0 ,MS 2 ,MB 0

exoticskin - MG 0 ,MS 2 ,MB 0

jcurtis55 - MG 1 ,MS 1 ,MB 0

THE CAT - MG 4 ,MS 4 ,MB 0

lf62 - MG 0 ,MS 1 ,MB 0

S&G Davison - MG 1 ,MS 1 ,MB 1

Goudacat - MG 1 ,MS 1 ,MB 0

Shilo - MG 2 ,MS 1 ,MB 0

GPX Navigators - MG 1 ,MS 1 ,MB 1

robmiester - MG 10 ,MS 10 ,MB 0

icydove - MG 0 ,MS 2 ,MB 0

Wild wiggly beanz - MG 1 ,MS 1 ,MB 1

ChanceRider - MG 1 ,MS 1 ,MB 0

sooner22 - MG 2 ,MS 2 ,MB 0

JackSparrowCaptain - MG 2 ,MS 0 ,MB 0

JoenSue - MG 2 ,MS 2 ,MB 2

HighnLow - MG 2 ,MS 0 ,MB 0

Butterflylittle1 - MG 0 ,MS 1 ,MB 1

larry739 - MG 10 ,MS 10 ,MB 0

koikeeper - MG 1 ,MS 1 ,MB 1

Tethys C - MG 2 ,MS 2 ,MB 2

nooks - MG 1 ,MS 2 ,MB 2

GoBolts! - MG 2 ,MS 2 ,MB 2

motherwolf - MG 1 ,MS 0 ,MB 0

Thanks

Team Sand Dollar

Edited by Team Sand Dollar

Coins did not show up today as expected. Hopefully They will be here tomorrow. This mint is really driving me crazy with there slow delivery but they do make a good coin.

I am already overcommited on the coins I have coming in so I will be placing another order and hope they can delivery on these by the end of March. That being said if there is anyone else wanting to be placed on the waiting list for these let me know so I can be sure to have enough as it takes forever to get these coins from the mint.

Team Sand Dollar

I will be getting more coins today (50 of each) and this should fill all outstanding request.

If anyone else is interested thare are still some of the Matte Black coin and a few Misty Gold one still available.

Sorry but all of the Misty Silver ones are reserved at this time. I can put you on the waiting list for these.

Team Sand Dollar

I will be getting more coins today (50 of each) and this should fill all outstanding request.

If anyone else is interested thare are still some of the Matte Black coin and a few Misty Gold one still available.

Sorry but all of the Misty Silver ones are reserved at this time. I can put you on the waiting list for these.

Team Sand Dollar

I think I had two sets on order with you TSD for this outstanding request (V2.5). I guess I'll see an invoice in the next couple of days. Thanks, they're great looking coins.

And again I have a different variation on the Team Sand Dollar V2.5 coins.

I had ordered an additional 50 coins so I would have some to trade. Well the 50 coins came in, but instead of the 20 Misty Silver, 14 Misty Gold and 50 Matte Black coins that I requested the coins came in with a different finish.

I now have 20 Shiny Silver, 15 Shiny Gold, and 15 Black Nickle, Team Sand Dollar V2.5 coins.

Team Sand Dollar