My Finds Pocket Query

LindaLu

Hi everyone,

Would it be possible for you to allow an alternate email address for the special "My Finds" Pocket Query like you do for other PQs? I use a spam-blocking service that limits the size of files, and right now to get that PQ I have to go in and change the email address on my account to my real one, run the query, then change it back after I receive the file. That's if I remember. Today I ran it without remembering to change the email address, and it arrived corrupted, since the size is too big. Now I have to wait an entire week to run it again.

Please help, you wonderful GC crew!

Hi everyone,

Would it be possible for you to allow an alternate email address for the special "My Finds" Pocket Query like you do for other PQs? I use a spam-blocking service that limits the size of files, and right now to get that PQ I have to go in and change the email address on my account to my real one, run the query, then change it back after I receive the file. That's if I remember. Today I ran it without remembering to change the email address, and it arrived corrupted, since the size is too big. Now I have to wait an entire week to run it again.

Please help, you wonderful GC crew!

I second the request. I have been trying to get my query for some time now but with me its a missing e-mail issue. The first couple of times I thought it was due to GC's 'server not available' issue. The rest have been hit and miss attempts at getting it right (all misses). Now it seems that it may be a Charter email issue so before I try again I will change my email address to one that seems to be receiving query emails fine (Yahoo).

v/r

O-Mega