MicroSD is this a good deal?

Ok, I have been reading and looking for a good deal on a MicroSD for my Garmin eTrex Venture Cx.

I found this one though Amazon. Is it a good deal? It is a 1GB. I see other's have listed them in other post's many where higher in price though, so I am worried this one might not be a good deal.

Where have you gotten your MicroSD. I have an Amazon gift card so that is why I am looking there, but I am willing to go other places to maybe purchase one. Thanks.

http://www.amazon.com/Sandisk-MicroSD-Tran...m=ACX92JP8G1QSD

Ok, I have been reading and looking for a good deal on a MicroSD for my Garmin eTrex Venture Cx.

I found this one though Amazon. Is it a good deal? It is a 1GB. I see other's have listed them in other post's many where higher in price though, so I am worried this one might not be a good deal.

Where have you gotten your MicroSD. I have an Amazon gift card so that is why I am looking there, but I am willing to go other places to maybe purchase one. Thanks.

Actually, that's a great deal. It's a Sandisk, so it's not some weird off brand you've never heard of, it's from a vendor on Amazon, so if there's something wrong they'll back it up. If I can make a suggestion, consider getting it along with the USB reader/writer for $22 listed right below the RAM you linked. I have that adapter, and it will accommodate MMC, SD, Mini SD and Micro SD, and you'll be very happy with how much faster you can load maps in the adapter vs. in the GPS.

It seems like a good deal. Amazon is not directly selling it. It's from a seller at Amazon Market Place. Make sure they have good feedback. Make sure that it comes with an SD card adapter so you can use it with any memory card reader that supports SD cards. The title has the word "Bulk" in it. I don't know if that means no adapter. Also, I wouldn't buy it if it was used. That just a personal preference of mine. I never buy used memory.