What's more important?

Rose_Thorn

Just wondering, because I put a new cache out over a week ago and no-one has found it yet...it's not like it's out in the backwoods or anything...although...actually, it is Bury... B)

Caches dont last a week across here.... but this is Yorkshire... you are on the wrong side of the pennines in Lancashire !!!

:)B)B)B)

Happy Christmas to all....

Edited by harrogate hunters

Just wondering, because I put a new cache out over a week ago and no-one has found it yet...it's not like it's out in the backwoods or anything...although...actually, it is Bury... :D

Caches dont last a week across here.... but this is Yorkshire... you are on the wrong side of the pennines in Lancashire !!!

:D:D:D:D

Happy Christmas to all....

Caches round by you are lucky if they last 24hrs!

I'd say the main reason someone hasn't rushed out to FTF your cache yet is because it won't be fully on everyones radar as being a new cache as it was enabled on the 7 December, but it's listed as being hidden on 4th November.

This is a good point. The date that gets put on the page is the date that you first make the page up. If it takes over a month to get it all sorted before you submit it, the only people that will get it flagged as being published are those that have insta notifies activated for the area.

The generated bot that comes weekly relies on the date on the cache page, if it's not classed as a new cache because of an old date, it won't flag up in that email either.

So if you have a cache page that has taken a while to put together, make sure you change the 'date placed' before submitting it.

Caching comes before shopping for me too, it's a lot cheaper. :D

an FTF!

I'm trawling around to see if anyone wants to pop over to Annecy via Geneva for the day to do a Puzzle FTF (which has been around since October) - up in the hills. Much more fun than shopping. GCYXXJ - if anyone else wants to try and work it out!

Drop me an email if you're as mad as I am.

Edited by kewfriend