Cache Counter Geocoin

DRunners

Hello,

this is our new Geocoin idea:

Cache_Counter_Final.gif

This Geocoin will attend you through your Cacherlife and will document the number of your found Geocaches. It consists of an inner and outer part. Front- and backside of the inner ring make a scale for up to 5000 Founds. If you have logged more than 5000 Caches, you have to buy an additional coin ;-).

The chinese characters on the backside of the coins are the symbol for success.

This Geocoin "in work":

Stats_Ani.GIF

Any comments?

I initially like the idea and would be interested in at least one, maybe more pending more information being released. I really wish that people announcing new coins would take more time and get more details before posting their intentions. It is virtually impossible to determine one way or the other (for me) if I will be purchasing a coin when there is no more information than a basic graphic. The concept is great but there are too many things that can blow this for me such as the price. I'll keep watching to see how this progresses and will be able to be more specific when more details are determined.

Sorry but I have to disagree Rubicon, it shows the person proposing the idea how much interest there will be in having the coin made.

As in.. I propose having a cool coin made but dont have the ohh $1000 USD to have it made with a custom icon & track number. Well, dont have the 1000 free to have it done.

So I come here, post my design idea, see theres a lot of interest so I do presales, when I get enough I have the maker start making them.

Or I see there is lil or no interest in my coin so I go back tothe drawing board.

Least this is what I'm thinking several of the more recent coin makers have done. People show a interest in the design so they get more details from the maker & go from there with prices & such.

(shrugs) I'm still interested in them anyways, heck I just paid almost $17 USD for a out of country coin just because its part of my scandinavian heritage. I just wish the Swedish & Finnish geocachers would come up with a coin now :)

Do we have a price yet?

Not yet, sorry!

This is taking me from my task of collecting Crazy Canuk Coins, but I can't help myself...I find myself wanting this coin...

Put me down for one please.

Ill take 2 coins, how would we pay for these when/if they come out, paypal?

Yes, you can pay with PayPal for these coins.

(shrugs) I'm still interested in them anyways, heck I just paid almost $17 USD for a out of country coin just because its part of my scandinavian heritage. I just wish the Swedish & Finnish geocachers would come up with a coin now :laughing:

There is already a Finnish geocoin:

finland1.jpg

Want to trade?

tot cache,

team Wij Drie :laughing: