Coins and Pins?

The Dream Cachers

Oh man! That SUX if they did accidentally lose their claim to the URL.

I bought gridloxgrafix.com once and "thought" I had it on automatic renew. (Didn't!! :D )

I changed directions on the market I was wanting to use the site for and just created a portfolio of some of my artwork. I rarely updated it, so I let it go unchecked for a long time.

I had a link to it in my sig line on another forum (non-geocaching related) and one day I get an email from someone asking why I was trying to sell my website.

When I clicked on it, some creep-oid company had scarfed it up and took it from me when I didn't renew.

Unfortunately, I had mistakenly registered it using my junk email address that I use when I have to list an address on a site that requires an address for some reason to register for a product sample or free download of something or the other. I only open it once a week to dump EVERYTHING into the trash and delete it. Some weeks it's upwards of 1000 emails!! MOSTLY SPAM!! I don't even bother scanning through it to see what's really there. :D

I can only figure I had gotten my renew notice to that address and since I don't check it well, I trashed it.

They've had it for 3 years now and renew it every year when the time comes.

I'm sorry!! I'm not paying them money for MY site!! :):D

One day they will figure no one else wants it and it will be available again. :)

D-man :)

edit: OH HAPPY DAY!!! :):D:o I haven't checked in a while and just found out it was available again!!! WHOOO HOOOO!!!

My Prr..rrr..rrr..recious!! :D

Edited by gridlox

Hello everyone,

The problem is getting worked. This is the second time our hosting company has done this to us. We can't wait to get the new website up and running in late January.

Thank you for your concerns.

I have two coins I just bought, I need an activation code! How can I get this?

Hello everyone,

The problem is getting worked. This is the second time our hosting company has done this to us. We can't wait to get the new website up and running in late January.

Thank you for your concerns.

I guess all coin sales are on hold untill then. :D

It won't be the end if Life As We Know It.

I suspect we can all wait until then.

I have read the forum, but what do we do with coins we have from coins and pins and no activation codes? I looked on the site listed above and the coin is not on that site.

Anyone have an update.

Thanks and happy holidays

Edited by JLAM-D