Need Coordinates for Red Mountain Ski Resort

Dragonmaster13

As per the title, anybody have them?

According to my Garmin Map

Red Mountain (peak) [N49 05.472 W117 49.259]

Turnoff 1 [N49 06.281 W117 48.985]

Turnoff 2

West on hwy22 turn onto the "Old Rossland Cascade Hwy" about here [N49 04.714 W117 49.318] this road looks like it ends near the middle of the ski lift at this point [N49 05.876 W117 49.544]

I have never been there.. just looking on my Topo map hope this helps

Guy

Hello .... Coords for the base lodge (and large parking lots) are

N 49' 06.143 W 117' 49.193

We just left Red Mountain Resort an hour ago after an amazing day in the powder.

/Red Mountain Resort

Are you planning a visit ?

Thanks Kootenay Pirates and Landsharkz for alerting us.

:):D:):anicute::wub::wub::(;);):P:)

I'll be on a bus tour led by Backside Tours skiing Red on Dec 30th, Whitewater on the 31st, Ainsworth Hot Springs on Jan 1st, back to Red on the 2nd then back to Edmonton. We'll be based out of the Prestige (hotel, motel, inn?) in Rossland. Last year, I found the now defunct 'tree-o-ski-o cache' on Whitewater. I won't have access to a personal vehicle during the trip. Are there any active caches that are on or close (walking distance) to those hills, hot springs or the Prestige? I don't know what the plan for New Year's Eve is yet, but I bet the party will become local lore in Rossland after we're done ;). That's why we're spending Jan 1st in the hot springs rather than skiing!

Edited by shearzone

I'll be on a bus tour led by Backside Tours skiing Red on Dec 30th, Whitewater on the 31st, Ainsworth Hot Springs on Jan 1st, back to Red on the 2nd then back to Edmonton. We'll be based out of the Prestige (hotel, motel, inn?) in Rossland. Last year, I found the now defunct 'tree-o-ski-o cache' on Whitewater. I won't have access to a personal vehicle during the trip. Are there any active caches that are on or close (walking distance) to those hills, hot springs or the Prestige? I don't know what the plan for New Year's Eve is yet, but I bet the party will become local lore in Rossland after we're done ;). That's why we're spending Jan 1st in the hot springs rather than skiing!

Don't know of any active caches near thse places, but I haven't looked for any in a while, so there could be some.

Have fun on your tour, the snow should be excellent :)

I'll be on a bus tour led by Backside Tours skiing Red on Dec 30th, Whitewater on the 31st, Ainsworth Hot Springs on Jan 1st, back to Red on the 2nd then back to Edmonton. We'll be based out of the Prestige (hotel, motel, inn?) in Rossland. Last year, I found the now defunct 'tree-o-ski-o cache' on Whitewater. I won't have access to a personal vehicle during the trip. Are there any active caches that are on or close (walking distance) to those hills, hot springs or the Prestige? I don't know what the plan for New Year's Eve is yet, but I bet the party will become local lore in Rossland after we're done :o. That's why we're spending Jan 1st in the hot springs rather than skiing!

Don't know of any active caches near thse places, but I haven't looked for any in a while, so there could be some.

Have fun on your tour, the snow should be excellent :D

sweeeeet! :D