Where's George Dollars?

TeamHarrison

This might not be the appropriate forum for this, but it was the closest fit I saw. If wrong, I apologize and please move the appropriate forum.

Routinely I will see that a "Where's George Dollar" has been left or taken from a cache. Now that I have my Where's George stamp, I was wondering... ...are the Where's George Dollars being left in the caches already registered for tracking? Or are they being placed there unregistered to allow the finder to join the Where's George game by registering and "owning" their own trackable dollar?

Thanks for any replies!

I'll save everybody else some time.

Form WG:

Once any bill has been found in a Geocache, it is marked as such on this site and is removed from the summarizations and other Top 10 reports found on this site. Once a bill is tagged as a "Geocache Bill", it will not be untagged as such, even if it is returned to normal circulation.

I'll save everybody else some time.

Form WG:

Once any bill has been found in a Geocache, it is marked as such on this site and is removed from the summarizations and other Top 10 reports found on this site. Once a bill is tagged as a "Geocache Bill", it will not be untagged as such, even if it is returned to normal circulation.

The secret is, don't use the word "geocache' in the user note. that's what triggers the bill to be tagged as such, otherwise they have no idea where you got it from.

If you don't care about your bill being in the top 10 stats it's really no big deal.

I quit leaving WG bill's in cache's a long time ago due to the poor success rate (go figure eh?)

My WG stats.

63K + bills entered.

20K+ hits

50 state bingo X 4

Continental bingo X 1

GS 1,323.86

Edited by Night_Hawk