I'll say thank you here....

Pepper

:D Oh my goodness!! Was that reindeer hooves tapping on the mailbox this morning? :)

Yes, indeedy it was !! How absolutely cool to get a sparkly snowflake in today's mail, stamped Merry Christmas and with a happy little elf stamped on the package too. No postmark... but Santa doesn't need one!!

:D:D

Today I received 10 coins I ordered, 5 more in a blockbuster trade, even arranged a trade to cover I trade that I could no longer make without help, but what's this white mailer with no address?

Wait a minute....

I didn't order this....

SAN-TA!!

THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!!

I will set out extra cookies for you with a MKH to log as a FTF!! (I'll make sure the reviewer doesn't publish until late on the 24th so Lynn doesn't find it first!)

Merry Cachemas to everyone, even the muggles!!

I got this coin today too!! yipee!!! What a GREAT day today is!! yipee!! :)

Thank You, Thank You, Thank You, Thank You, Thank You, Thank You, THANK YOU !!!!!!!!!!!

I go absolutely nuts when I get an unexpected coin in the mail and this one is a beauty!!!!!!! yipee!!!!! **giggles** :) Then if I'm not nuts enough...the mystery of a mystery coin drives me even more nuts (in a good way of course!!) :D

Thank you so much for brightening my day!! I LOVE this gorgeous Christmas coin!! yipee!!!!

Merry Christmas right back at ya!!

MYSTERY COINS ARE THE BEST!! :):D:DAND SO ARE YOU!! :D:D:D

Ditto, I got one yesterday and had no idea! Thanks, whoever you are!

I just spent the last day and a half in the hospital after my daughter got a bad infection in her leg and had to have an operation . She is feeling a lot better today.

This afternoon, I get home and I see this weird little guy with pointy ears and and funny little suit, standing on a wooden crate and dropping something in my mailbox. He jumped off and ran off when he noticed me.

There were a few mailers in the mailbox, but there was one white one with just my name on it. No return address or anything else. Inside, I found a blue snowflake on glittering snow. So today, I got two of my wishes come true. My daughter's health and a Santa coin.

So, I have two people to thank today. The Big Guy up above and the Big Guy up North. Thank you both, this is going to be a great Christmas. I've said this a few times before, but I'll say it again. You have to believe.

Thank you with all my heart.

These mystery Christmas coins are bring lots of smiles to people's faces!!! Here's my log from when I was first to find at "Twas the Night," yesterday:

'Twas Christmas day and all the presents were open; Breakfast was eaten and the dogs were all hopin'.

So I called the hounds and pulled out the truck; Corky, Ingrid, and Mesa knew they were in luck.

Victor, Mons, Billie too knew the time had come; To be harnessed and hitched up to pull and run.

But wait, an e-mail arrived just a few hours before; The short trip to Creamers now featured a detour.

Corky hopped out of the truck, nose to the air and ground; I asked, "where is it?" There's a cache to be found!

He sniffed and I looked, 'rousing ev'ry dog in the 'hood; But if we had to be late for training, we would.

Suddenly, a glint caught me eye, what could it be? A 2006 Christmas Mystery coin, that made me say "Gee!"

"How cool is this!" I exclaimed as I looked at it; "Now where's the cache?" so I can make this find legit?

The log was soon in hand and not easily signed by me; It was too cold at minus seven to do feats of dexterity.

I called to thank PedalPushin for the cool FTF prize; But he denied all knowledge of swag of any size.

So I pondered long and hard, "just how could this be?" And settled logically on "in Santa I believe!"

I'll certainly remember cache number eight-fifty; As one found on a special day and especially nifty!

Thank you Santa!!!

:D:D:ph34r::huh:

Just when I was beginning to think that Santa was a myth, out of the blue a beautifull geocoin landed in my lap (so to speak) as a result of the Portuguese branch of the SDC (Santa Distribution Centre). So a BIG thank you to Santa and his little Portuguese elf. :huh:

The story:

1- Leave the house with 6 caches in mind.

2- The first turns out to be one where you have to know your kaballah alphabet backwards, so on to the next one.

3- A whole lot of religion later at GCZW2H and GCZWBW, we finally get to GCZR4F and JACKPOT!

:ph34r::D:D:D