I'll say thank you here....

Pepper

I'd also like to say Thank You to whomever is sending/placing these coins. I found one of these coins in a cache today, almost missed it, saw it through the bottom of the cache container as I was placing it back in it's hiding spot. The snowflake on the front is a nice blue color with, with silver glitter in the background, the back is snow white (or should that be snowflake white) the entire coin is epoxy coated. A beautiful coin indeed!

I got this coin today too!! yipee!!! What a GREAT day today is!! yipee!! :(

Thank You, Thank You, Thank You, Thank You, Thank You, Thank You, THANK YOU !!!!!!!!!!!

I go absolutely nuts when I get an unexpected coin in the mail and this one is a beauty!!!!!!! yipee!!!!! **giggles** :( Then if I'm not nuts enough...the mystery of a mystery coin drives me even more nuts (in a good way of course!!) B)

Thank you so much for brightening my day!! I LOVE this gorgeous Christmas coin!! yipee!!!!

Merry Christmas right back at ya!!

MYSTERY COINS ARE THE BEST!! :D:DB)AND SO ARE YOU!! B):D:(

I got this coin today too!! yipee!!! What a GREAT day today is!! yipee!! :D

Thank You, Thank You, Thank You, Thank You, Thank You, Thank You, THANK YOU !!!!!!!!!!!

I go absolutely nuts when I get an unexpected coin in the mail and this one is a beauty!!!!!!! yipee!!!!! **giggles** :( Then if I'm not nuts enough...the mystery of a mystery coin drives me even more nuts (in a good way of course!!) :D

Thank you so much for brightening my day!! I LOVE this gorgeous Christmas coin!! yipee!!!!

MYSTERY COINS ARE THE BEST!! :(:DB)AND SO ARE YOU!! B)B)B)

Believe me...I'm just as excited as LoriDarlin'...I just didn't express myself as well as she did! :(

I go absolutely nuts when I get an unexpected coin in the mail and this one is a beauty!!!!!!! yipee!!!!! **giggles** :D Then if I'm not nuts enough...the mystery of a mystery coin drives me even more nuts (in a good way of course!!) :(

MYSTERY COINS ARE THE BEST!! :D:(:DAND SO ARE YOU!! B)B)B)

Now Lori,

Could you tell us how you really feel?

Mooo...

What a day...what a wonderful, glorious, beautiful day! Me and the Patchdog were rushing about...packages to mail...food to buy...a visit to Petsmart promised and delivered...no time for mail, no time, no time...but wait...what's this white mailer with no return address...could it be? Oh my, WE WERE GOOD...oh, dance, dance, dance for joy...a pretty, sparkley, blue and white coin...THANK YOU so much to the incredibly thoughtful person who played Santa this year...I promise to keep it save and warm forever! Or until I croak... :(:wub::wub:

MYSTERY COINS ARE THE BEST!! :D:D:wub:AND SO ARE YOU!! :wub::(:D

I just had to borrow this enthusiasm....could not have said it better myself....thanks Lori

I haven't been in the forums for a while... but I just had to see if I could find information about this great coin that just showed up out of the blue in my mailbox this week. I see I will still be left wondering who sent this great gift, but I hope whoever it is is listening in on this thread...

Thanks for spreading the joy of the season! When I got home earlier this week, my wife told me "another one of those geocoins has arrived for you".... I was surprised because I did not remember ordering any recently and I hadn't arranged any trades recently either. I was further surprised when I opened the package and didn't recognize the coin at all! I put it in my jacket pocket and tried to think where it could have come from.

The next day at work, every time I put my hand in my pocket and felt the geocoin, it just made me smile a little... and everytime I did, one of my co-workers would smile and ask me what was going on. :-) I told them that someone had just reminded me that Christmas is all about acts of kindness and sharing. Thanks for bringing a smile to my face over and over again! Your gift has spread more smiles farther than you can know!

OK... mush-fest over... but thanks again to the giver of the geocoin!

I really enjoyed reading everyone's stories here. But, I have to be honest. This was one of those special gifts that would elude Northwest Ohio. I just couldn't be on this person's Christmas list. B)

Until today, that is. I came home from a smashing day, picking up a cache only personal coin from a local. It had sat for 3 weeks, but I figured I would look. Well, someone was smiling on me today as I pulled a lone piece of mail from the box. Yep, a white CD mailer.

I gave it to my girlfriend to open, knowing the contents already. Wow, she says, awesome coin. Who sent it? So I says, dunno.

Here's what I do know. I can't thank the mystery person enough. Whoever you are, and in whatever way I've touched your caching journeys, THANK YOU. I hope to continue that in the future. Merry Christmas

Pete

Holey Kamoley!

What a TOTAL surprise! I can't say thank you enough to whoever the secret geo-santa is out there at the north pole. Your coin gave me such a holiday glow! Can't wait to place one in a cache - Not only did give Team Tiki fabulous coin, but you gave us a great excuse to put aside Sunday chores and hit some caches!

Mahalo from the bottom of our hearts and Mele Kalikimaka! :D

Team Tiki

I posted on the other thread....What was in your mailbox today...but yet another opportunity to say thanks to Santa!! Woo Hoo!! Completely surprised to have this in my mail! Who ever it maybe, is very sneaky. I have had my address for a very short time and you still knew it!

Love the coin, Thanks!

Dear Secret Santa:

I just placed your amazing winter snowflake in a cache somewhere on the island of Oahu, Hawaii! Hope it doesn't melt before someone finds it! Thank you so much for thinking of Team Tiki - you brought a Tiki tear of joy to our faces!

TikiTear.jpg

Mahalo,

Team Tiki

Elf.jpg

I would like to thank you all for the lovely responses to my Snowflake coin. It was my pleasure.

I would also like to take this opportunity to publicly thank my Elves. A small band of Elves helped get all these coins into their local caches and mailed out the folders without hesitation and without a hitch. This whole operation wouldn't have worked without the dedication of the Elves. Thank you all from the bottom of my heart.

Finally I would like to remind the 'honorary elves' that received two coins in their packages that Santa sees you when you're sleeping and he knows when you don't place that extra coin into a local cache. Don't disapoint this Jolly Old Elf by not spreading the joy among your caching community. Remember... Santa is watching!

SternSanta.jpg

I'd appreciate if you 'honorary elves' would PM me and let me know what caches got the extra surprise snowflake coin. I'd like to know who were surprised by finding them.

Ho Ho Ho

Santa

Silly Hawk, Santa knows everything! If he knows if you've been bad or good and can deliver all those presents around the world in a few hours surely he can figure out your new address! <_< This is so much fun to watch!

You're definately right Hula Bum.......silly me <_<

Santa is Da' Man, and Don't forget it!!! I sure won't!!! :(

Thanks again Santa, and his hard working elves.