Oakcoins - GC&PC December edition

summerandnana

My club package arrived today, early even, in plenty of time for Christmas. I don't know how to express my appreciation fully. To everyone at Oakcoins, thank you so much for your generosity and may you all have a Wonderful Holiday Season

:(:(

Oh, yeah! I opened mine today, too. How wonderful!

And what great timing ... just as I was beginning to think I'm spending too much on coins and need to cut back, Oakcoins makes sure I won't cut back on them!

I haven't checked, but it wouldn't surprise me a bit if these were all on that ePlace already.

:(:D:D

b2fe1161-a640-4727-8507-1342acc3c4c4.jpg

Thaks for the great package! I decided to list some of the multiples at an extremely low starting price of 99 cents on the E Market, who knows if they will sell cheap, but I plan to list one a day for a few days.

They are awesome, I am sure there was not a profit margin on that adventure, if there was, it has to be extremely slim. Thanks again, you have been very generous with your business as of late. Glen

I would also like to add my KUDOS to Oak Coins for a beautiful coin and lots more goodies! Thank you for your generosity. Opening the package and finding the unexpected was as good as a cache find. You guys have the right idea. Keep up the work on the beautiful coins. :(