<Now selling> Joe 6-pack coin

PennyPacker

Just thought I'd run this coin by you guys (and gals) so you could give me your thoughts and/or advice. I've been working with Jamie at Madhattersneverland (great to work with) and this is where we're at. There are no coins for sale yet, I'm waiting until after Christmas & New Years to place the order. They will probably have polished gold and polished silver finishes with a trade only finish to be determined. They will be trackable with their own icon. Price around $8 including shipping (US). I have other coins planned that center around Joe's 'TOTT' and how he might use his special tools. I'm posting it here now so I can benefit/learn from all the coin experts that hang out in here. What do you all think?

coin-bothsides.jpg

Hmm, I never like to comment on personal coins (unless they are outrageously over-priced that is) since they are personal.

From a design perspective, I personally like a cleaner design and would remove the small tree on the right of the trail/path and lose the sun. But again, tha's just me and the way I like coins.

Seems like a great personal coin.

And I agree with 9Key - what are you thinking man?!?!

Is the icon going to be a beer can?

BTW, if you had a 12 pack you could be more stable by having a place for the other foot!

I'll be discussing the icon with Jamie tomorrow, all ideas are welcome right now.

As far as the 12 pack (or slab), Joe has more tricks up his sleeve that may appear on future coins. :(

Just thought I'd run this coin by you guys (and gals) so you could give me your thoughts and/or advice. I've been working with Jamie at Madhattersneverland (great to work with) and this is where we're at. There are no coins for sale yet, I'm waiting until after Christmas & New Years to place the order. They will probably have polished gold and polished silver finishes with a trade only finish to be determined. They will be trackable with their own icon. Price around $8 including shipping (US). I have other coins planned that center around Joe's 'TOTT' and how he might use his special tools. I'm posting it here now so I can benefit/learn from all the coin experts that hang out in here. What do you all think?

coin-bothsides.jpg

I'd be in for one of each metal also

Hey all... I was sent some pictures today of the sample coins. The gold and silver coin pictures have too much glare from the flash so I'm just posting these Black Nickel and Copper samples. I should have the actual coins next week so I'll post some pictures of all of them later.

coin-both-sides.jpg

You can reserve them now by clicking the link below.

<edit: spelling>

Edited by PennyPacker

<duh> Found the post </duh> but I do need to know which coins you'd like. You can use the link in my sigline.

I got an e-mail reply saying you got my order, and what I wanted. If you need it again, or need more info, let me know! :)

Team A.C.E.

Okay... great. The order form I was using before was kinda 'quirky', I ditched it and replaced it with a better one that tracks info better. Thanks!

To All: I've been waiting for these coins to arrive before doing an official [NOW SELLING] topic, but I'm afraid that by then they may be almost gone. Nearly half of the coins are reserved now (through the link in my sig line) and there are only 15 copper coins left. Thanks to all of you that have already ordered. :lol:

Here are some pictures of the sample coins. Finished coins were shipped from the mint today.

Coins are 1-1/2" diameter, 3.5mm thick, imitation hard enamel finish.

Trackable on geocaching.com and they have their own icon.

The copper coin is sold out (lower right coin in pictures), Black Nickel (white ring) is trade only.

There are about 60 each of the Gold and Silver left (of the 120 each minted)

frontS.jpg

backS.jpg

You can get more info and order them here.

OK, ok. I will get some, but I have spent my allowance for coins till next week. If you still have some, I will buy then. They are nice coins!

Hmm... it worked!! So thats a couple spoken for... now for the rest...

You are feeling sleepy... very sleepy... watch the cursor slowly blinking... blinking... blinking...

You must buy Joe 6-pack coins... You love Joe 6-pack coins... Buy them now... 1800 JOE 6PAK... Must buy coins...

OK, ok. I will get some, but I have spent my allowance for coins till next week. If you still have some, I will buy then. They are nice coins!

You are feeling sleepy... very sleepy... watch the cursor slowly blinking... blinking... blinking...

You must buy Joe 6-pack coins... You love Joe 6-pack coins... Buy them now... 1800 JOE 6PAK... Must buy coins...

Good job... now I have to go get an 800 number. <_<

Good job... now I have to go get an 800 number. <_<

Oh... you don't have it already?? Opps ;)